Chapter 14

Boy.

The word echoed through my body, sending a chill down my spine. Whether it was in pleasure or fear it was hard to say.

Nathan moved away, his hands quickly straightening his clothes, zipping away his softening cock. His eyes flicked over my disheveled form, my hand still stroking me. My balls ached with need and knowing that he was watching me only made the carnal act that much better.

Until I saw the look in his eyes, anger and disgust swirling together. He covered it quickly enough when he saw me watching, but for a moment it was there.

"What do you think you're doing? Naughty boys that break promises don't get relief." Nathan growled softly, the command in his voice stilling my hand.

A small whimper of need worked it's way from between my lips, my eyes searching his stern face, silently asking to be allowed to continue. Instead Nathan turned to the door, preparing to leave.

"Tomorrow night, I want to see you in my office at closing time Ryan. You have some making up to do for all of the cheating and promise breaking you've been doing today." His voice offered no room for argument, my heart racing in a mix of dread and excitement.

"Y-yes, sir." My eyes followed Nathan until my bedroom door closed softly behind him. I could hear him making his goodbyes to Dreece and Rhett, but my body wouldn't move.

Eventually my dick shrunk, my balls throbbing with unspent cum. My knees and thighs burned from where I'd knelt so long. Standing sent sharp pains racing through my legs as the blood began to flow properly, tears welling up in my eyes.

Dropping onto my bed I kicked my pants off, laying so I could pull my knees to my chest. I had wanted to pleasure Nathan, but now I felt raw and abraded. Soft sobs echoed through my cluttered room no matter how I tried to muffle them.

The voices outside of my door had fallen quiet, even the TV no longer played. The front door closed softly, the lock turning over barely audible through my door, leaving me feeling even more alone than before.

My bedroom light glared angrily above me, a spot light on my shame as a soft knock echoed on the door.

"Ryan... Can I come in?" Dreece asked even as they slowly opened the door. My back was to them as I feigned sleep. Nathan's scent hung around me, cloying in its citrus cleanliness. It was out of place in the pigsty I called home.

Soft steps moved closer to me, the bed dipping when Dreece sat down, their hand rubbing my shoulder.

"Ry," Their concern dug at me even more, deepening the ache of self loathing I felt. "What happened in hear? Did... did Nathan... did he..."

The smell of sex lingered in my room, so it was no wonder that Dreece thought the worse, given how I was overreacting.

"N-no... He was... He was a complete gentleman." I whispered between half formed sobs. Breathing was a struggle as I tried and failed to explain. "It.. it's me... I... I fucked up... "

"Shh... I'm sure you did no such thing. Did he tell you that?" Even though they kept their voice soft, Dreece's anger with Nathan was almost palpable once more.

"N-no... but I broke my promise and... and I betrayed him and it's just... I... He told me he loves me and that he wants me to move in with him." I rolled over offering Dreece a watery smile. "After all my fucking up he still loves me and wants to live with me."

"Is that what you want to do?" Dreece asked softly. I hadn't expected them to be excited for me, but the frown they wore hurt a lot.

"I don't know... I think I'm starting to love him, but I just don't know..." The tightness in my chest slowly released, allowing me to breath again. "It feels so sudden and I don't want to jump into something that could very easily end up being a repeat of Andrew or worse. I'm only now learning to take care of myself."