Chapter 2

Molly was just about to take the first bite of her bento when she noticed a shadow hovering over her. Slowly, her gaze rose to meet aquamarine orbs intensely glaring at her. She swallowed hard, and averted her gaze to the side. ''A-Am I bothering you, K-Kujo-Senpai?'' she managed to stutter out. When there was no answer she shyly glanced back at his face, his eyes still boring into hers. Her face flushed crimson. ''No'' he said after what felt like an eternity. ''Thanks for the bento'' he added. This took her by surprise. ''A-ah, no need to thank me, I was the one who bumped into you after all...'' she said while rubbing the back of her head. Jotaro grunted a ''hm'' in response.

Molly ate her lunch in awkward silence whilst Jotaro sat on a bench further away, smoking a cigarette. He eyed her carefully every now and then,his eyes wandering to her legs, or more specifically, her thigh high socks. He tried his best to not to, but damn her for having to wear the one thing that made his mind go blank. It was almost as if her being there with him was...pleasant? She was quiet, unlike all the other girls fawning over him. And her looks and personality was definitely tipping the scales in her favor. But Jotaro would never admit such a thing.

Molly slowly rose to her feet, the bell had rung and lunch break was over. Jotaro tossed his cigarette on the ground and stomped on it halfheartedly. He mad his way to Molly, who looked at him questioningly. She opened her mouth to speak, but he interrupted her. ''Show it to me'' came his command. Panic welled up inside of her.

''Wha-what  are you talking about?'' she spoke quietly, scared to hear hisanswer. Jotaro tugged on the brim of his cap, and let out an annoyed ''yare yare daze''. ''Don't play dumb with me, woman. Your...spirit or whatever it is, show it to me''. Her eyes widened. He could see it? How? Nevermind that, she had to get to class. She had a perfect attendance record to keep up, unlike some others. ''So-sorry, Kujo-senpai. I ha-have to get to class...''. She flung the door open  and practically flew down the stairs. Jotaro sighed, of course he managed to scare off the one person he could tolerate. But he wasn't going to give up that easily.