35: Late Nights at the Agency (Lemon)

Warning! Lemon is approaching, I repeat, lemon approaching! Oneshot with sexual content!

Quirk: Shadow Manipulation 

 It was the fifth night this week alone my husband had been kept at the office until ridiculously late, or rather ridiculously early. Thankfully he had phoned me to let me know that he was staying late once again, but it still saddened me as we hadn't had a proper night together in a long time. It had passed midnight and I was still pacing around our lounge, desperately wanting to see him so I finally decided just to get in my car and surprise him at his office, even if I just had to sit quietly and watch him work.

I changed from my pyjamas into a summer dress; blue with small pink flowers on it and a slit in the skirt leading up to the top of my thigh . I wanted to look good for my husband, after all. I slipped on one of his coats which was incredibly baggy on me but I loved that it smelt of him, clambered into my car after locking the door and set out for his agency. Naturally, protective thoughts entered my mind as there were quite a few women that worked at his agency, a fair few of them quite in awe of working for the number three pro hero. It did make me grit my teeth, thinking of them alone, the females thinking they can flirt with my husband to their hearts content as I'm not there, them possibly even thinking they can get into his pants. The mere thought of that irritated the hell out of me, and I don't know why I hadn't gone to meet him there before now.

I pulled up into the drive, security letting me straight through when they saw who I was. I parked up and stepped out of the car, checking my appearance one last time in the window and quite happy with it. I strolled into the reception with my head held high and headed over to the main desk. The lady sat behind it simply stared at me with a dull expression. I had seen her here a few times before whenever I did come to visit, but her being the cheek she is asked "How may I help you? Can I ask your name and what you are doing here?"

I gritted my teeth slightly, wrinkling my nose a little as I glared at her. "I am your bosses wife, and I have come to visit him. Where can I find him?" I said bluntly, putting my hands on the desk naturally but making sure that my left hand was in view, presenting the gorgeous engagement and wedding ring Shoto had given me.

"He's in his office," she mumbled, looking back at her monitor. Without saying another word I left reception, climbing the stairs to the right of the desk. I passed a few offices, seeing some people working late and looking tired. Every time I passed a young woman I couldn't help but feel a little more jealous as I knew most of them would have a crush on my husband. I tapped the button for the top floor when I entered the elevator, but just before the doors shut another young woman jumped in and pressed a floor a few below Shoto's. The doors closed and the beginning of the ride was silent.

"Sorry, but are you Shoto's wife?" She suddenly asked, turning to me. It irked me that he used his first name as his hero name, because it didn't feel as personal when I called him it.

"I am, why?" I asked in a bitter tone.

"I recognise you from the photo he keeps of you in his office! You two make such a sweet pair... although, don't tell him I said that!" She said quickly. I smiled a little, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Thank you..." I mumbled.

"Sorry, I don't mean to pry. I'm Sumire, Sumire Hara," she said kindly, holding out her hand for me to shake which I did. "I work here doing file management, we've had a lot on lately what with all the reports Shoto has to complete. He was just telling me earlier actually that he wished he could go home back to you."

"Wow, really?" I asked, quite surprised, and she nodded. "I-I'm quite protective over Shoto... so it's nice to hear that. I guess it's just because of who he is, and there's a number of women here who are attracted to him."