Chapter 21

Christina didn't have her mask so she was fighting aliens as herself and the people around her knew who she was

Christina didn't have her mask so she was fighting aliens as herself and the people around her knew who she was. If they weren't running away they were recording her every move. Christina knew the only way to kill then was with their own weapons, the sword that was stored in the back of the cab she abandoned, and her powers. She grabbed one by the arm and flipped them on the ground and shoved it's sword into his chest. She turned and stabbed another and they both turned to ashes.

"We need to get them away from here!" She yelled as she threw a ball of energy at one and watch it disintegrate.

"How?" Creon shoved the sword in the alien and took his gun and began firing. Then a loud roar was heard. They both turned and saw two giant aliens with wings and teeth that resembled a hell hound. Just a lot bigger

"That's how. Oh and looks like your up!" Christina threw her hands down and started to fly away, Creon groaned and knew he would have to take his true form. He transformed into an eagle and was right behind her. The two hound aliens were right behind them too. They were approaching the city and needed to land somewhere. Christina saw a college and their football field would have to do to minimize damage.

"Down!" Just then one bit into her leg and threw her down into the grass. The kids around scattered in terror. Christina cried in pain as blood seeped out. "You are so dead." She seen Creon land and began to shift. The small bird began to slowly transform and bones started to crack as he got bigger and bigger. And then he was in his true form. A form he hasn't been in for fifteen years. His body was just slightly smaller than the hound aliens. He couldn't fly but his tail was long with a hard spiked ball.

"Now that's what i'm talking about." They roared at the duo and Creon roared back before they each charged at each other. Creon and the hound rammed into each other and tried to flip the other one around and get a kill. Creon gripped it's leg in his mouth and threw it to the side

Christina threw a ball of energy in its face making it cry out and get angrier. It rammed into her and took her through the bleachers. She groaned in pain and gasped as it went to take a bite of her head. She rolled over and teleported onto its back where she stabbed it and it threw her off like a bull. She looked over and seen Creon was wrestling with the other to try and get an advantage. The wings had hit her hard enough and sent her flying into a building. She coughed and quickly got up as it snarled at her.

"Enough playing." She looked over and seen the blade sitting under the hound. She ran straight towards it and before it could take a bite of of her, she slid under it's body and grabbed the sword and stuck it into the hounds heart. She twisted the blade and it screeched out in pain and she pushed her palm up and sent its body up in the air and let it fall.

The other hound heard the sound of its brothers last call and was distracted enough for Creon the hit it with its tail and send it flying towards his partner. Christina retrieved the blade and jumped into action.As it slid across the field she stuck the blade in its heart and watched as it turned to dust.