TFB - 34

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to go to Paris!" Jisoo exclaims in her seat besides Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckles at the silliness of his girlfriend. She's like a child who is excited to be in Paris for the first time, not that it's Jisoo's first time but nonetheless she is always excited to visit the city of love.

They are currently inside Jungkook's company van, on their way to the airport. Jungkook's manager and road manager is in front, seating at the passenger and driver seats respectively. Chaeyoung is also coming with them as Jungkook's boss since Jungkook isn't the only model from their agency to walk the Paris fashion week runway. Her best friend is already at the airport with the rest of the models.

"Urgh! This is going to be chaotic again."

Jisoo furrowed her brows when she heard Jungkook's manager said those words.

"What does he mean by that?" She asked Jungkook.

The lad sigh defeatedly before pointing at the window beside him. "That?"

When she looked at the direction Jungkook pointed at, her eyes widen seeing a lot women flooding outside the van. It looks really chaotic as if there is a zombie apocalyps and almost all of the ladies are screaming Jungkook's name loudly.

"Are they all your fans?" She asked dumbstruck seeing how those girls are pushing one another just to get a glimpse or hold of her boyfriend.

Oh my gosh! I know for a fact that my boyfriend can make any girls go gaga about him, but I never knew that it'll be this crazy!

Jungkook furrowed his brows in concern seeing the shocked face of his girlfriend. "Love, you alright?" He asked as he tighten his grip on her hand.

Jisoo blink her eyes before looking at him, looking so lost. "Ah y-yeah. I'm just surprise to see this huge number of women coming here just to see you."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"What?! No! It's a good thing. It only means there are alot of people supporting you." She explains.

Jungkook smiles before looking back at the window with a frown. "We will be mobbed by them again."

"Does it always happen whenever you are at the airport?" She asked curiously.

"Not just at the airport, but anywhere he goes girls are following him. Luckily, they haven't caught him going to your work place and house that's why there's no dating scandal involving you two." Jungkook's manager said.

"Dating scandal?" Her eyes widen.

The road manager nods. "Yes, dating scandal. Not that Jungkook is prohibited to date since he's already dating you before he sign a contract, still that'll cause a huge commotion in the entertainment world probably some of his fans won't like it and will harrass you."

"Hyung! Don't scare her." Jungkook whines.

"What? I'm just saying the possibility if the public finds out you are dating someone. That's why I told you, it's not a good idea to have her ride with us. If your fans sees her with you, they will speculate something and it will damage your career. You're girlfriend will ruin your career for coming with us."

Jisoo looked down and fiddle with her hands. Jungkook's road manager's words are harsh but that is all true. She will cause a huge damage to Jungkook's career if they found out he is already dating. She heard how toxic the entertainment world is but she never thought of the consequence of her being with Jungkook. She realized that coming with and being with Jungkook will cause him, his entire career and she doesn't want that. She saw how Jungkook work so hard to be where he is now.