Chapter 57: Little Sun

The first month of the ninth year in shaping Subarashi Fuyu is quite chaotic. "En. You've grown enough to even kill me with just a wave of your hand. Its easier to take revenge now and usurp the throne." Yun Ren Xie smiled at the scene in front of her. Within five hours of battle, the rebels of fox spirits were slaughtered easily by the nineteen year old Fuyu.

She looked at the man in the middle of the corpses, his back stood ramrod, hands in defense position while holding its materialized sword. All the years, her Senior System have been providing her the spells and powerful abilities for Fuyu to train which took him only a few weeks to master the techniques.

However, as the year pass by, Fuyu is starting to distance himself to Chisona Taiyo which confused the girl. She also felt its unreasonable but let him be as their cold treatment with each other continued.

The whole palace was in a mess, all of the left people inside were officials that are always loyal to the late Subarashi Emperor before the traitors came. They looked at the young kitsune in front of them, too domineering and aloof yet skillful.

Yun Ren Xie stayed in her form as a human girl which made the palace even more curious. Firstly, the lost son of Emperor Subarashi has come. Second, he was like a dragon, spitting fire at the usurpers. And third, a human girl with foreign features watched the Great Winter (Subarashi Fuyu) kill all of the traitors, eyes were gleaming with excitement.

"All right, that's enough little brother. Tidy them up." Yun Ren Xie said and smiled radiantly. The officials were startled, since when did their prince have a sister? And she's even ordering him to clean the whole palace? Is that even possible?!

Fuyu did not even glance at her and waved his hands as all of the corpses turned to ashes, strong wind came at took all of them  away and the freezing blood disappeared without a trace. A gentle breeze came with the scent of sweet roses that surprisingly lit the dead lamps. The flickering light made the whole palace look lively, the kitsune citizens look up at the palace and thought there must be an urgent matter.

The officials all knelt behind the unmoving Fuyu and chanted. "Long live His Highness! Please take the throne!"

The young boy stiffened in place, take the throne? Suddenly, he realized that now he's taken revenge, will Chisona Taiyo finally depart with him?

He looked behind him and found that the damned cat spirit is not there!

The officials trembled as they felt the pressure of their new Emperor. His peircing blue eyes and full white hair complimented his name Great Winter along with his cold attitude.

"Why did you not inform me of the sudden change?!" Yun Ren Xie asked System angrily, her clear blue eyes gleamed at the dark forest.

"I only got to know this information just now so we are on the same boat! Lets just hurry save the second male lead!" the man shot his eyes close in anger. This host of his is really a pain in the ass. Blaming him for the bad news.

The second male lead, a demon lord got cornered by onmyojis and Seimei is about to kill him. Rules of the world, never let the main characters die before even completing the missions.

"Host, the second male lead is a reincarnator. We can kill him in order to stabilize the plot before everything goes out of hand. It should be us destroying the plot, not some random soul." System did not held his mocking tone as he watched Chisona Taiyo from the monitor.

"We can actually do that?!"

"Not in your manhuas though."

"Then lets do the best way as possible." Yun Ren Xie sped up, using the qinggong she have been practicing the past few years, afraid that someone stronger that her mafia skills will show up.

She jumped off the small cliff and caught a glimpse of the exhausted Seimei while the second male lead is laughing at him. Yun Ren Xie is shock on how strong the demonic energy flowing out of the second male lead.

"Somethings not right about this reincarnation. I think host cant even finish him." System's voice became serious. If ever, he can help this Yun Ren Xie finish that demon.

"Humph, you think I cant?" Yun Ren Xie formed a wicked smile on her face, she vanished out of thin air and appeared behind the second male lead before lunging her attack, cutting his head in process.

"Host certainly cant." a playful smile formed at System's face, his golden orbs were brimming in excitement.

The head dropped to the ground when it regenerated into another second male lead, not there are two of them. Yun Ren Xie stood in place, hiding her shock.

Seimei can barely stand up so he leaned on the huge rock while raising his head, seeing a cat spirit standing behind two demon. His heart skipped a beat seeing her turn into a normal orange cat to escape the incoming attack.

Yun Ren Xie kept blocking all the attacks however, she have been secretly making in contact with the second male lead, creating seals on his body without anyones notice.

The final touch is the hardest since she need to place the translucent bead on top of the demon's head and upon making a flip to place the bead succesfully, sharp blades were emerging within the demon's body which injured her arm. Thankfully, she is able to reach the ground before it can even reach her body. System have been assisting her all the time, worrying his host might fail.

"Demon! Disperse!" she said and with the hand signs, all of the beads activated and a dark void pulled the male lead away, throwing him to the hell.

She is about to glance at the injured Seimei when something painful spread all out her body. Yun Ren Xie spat out dark blood as she kneeled down in order to support herself.

Her coughing severed as she used her elbow to balance herself, not caring if the sharp leaves of grass made lots of bruises.

"Little Sun...." Seimei soflty whispered but the worry in his eyes are visible. He held his wounded chest as he walked towards the cat spirit.

"It.... it hurts!" Yun Ren Xie mumbled while clutching unto her bleeding shoulder.

The arriving Subarashi Fuyu heard her faint whisper and stopped in his track on top of the cliff. His hands clenched, cold blue eyes glaring at the dark cliff beneath him.

Fuyu reached the bottom of the cliff and saw Taiyo laying weakly at the ground while a man in blue clothes is kneeling in front of her.

However, his anger dispersed when he sensed that Taiyo is heavily wounded and an unknown poison invaded her body. He was frightened that he rushed downwards and pulled her into his arms.

"Hey! Stay awake and dont dare close your eyes. Lets go back to the palace." he glared at the frowning girl.

"Seimei.... take him." she can barely speak, coughing up another ounce of dark blood.

"No he wont!" Fuyu pulled her closer, her head resting at his warm chest.

"You-" she spat blood once more and pushed Fuyu away from her. Fuyu cant help but eat vinegar and nodded his head. With a wave of his hand, they have settled at the palace hall.