Duckbutt - Chapter 6

(In case you forgot what your ninja outfit looks like more or less. The torso and skirt are black with a white lining. Armbands and boots are black with white flame patterns on them. Bandages are covering your left arm's wrist.)

You decide to text KH

Hey there

How was your day

Pretty good

turns out duckbutt isn't such a bad person

Hmm

we are now friends I guess

Are you sure you don't think of him as more than a friend

(>v0)

Shud up

It is not like that

HE IS TOO YOUNG

How about that masked guy?

(o///o)

Ummmm maybe

*Sigh*

Btw 

I AM CLOSER TO BECOMING A GENIN

MAYBE I AM ALREADY BETTER THAN YOU

I highly doubt that while ever happen

Can't a girl have a dream hehe

*facepalms*

want to meet you one day

That would be the best thing ever

Oh really

Cause you are my favorite person(I say this a lot in real life)

Well we will see

Goodnight

Goodnight<3

o.o

You turn your phone off and put in on charge. You untie your hair and slip under the cozy covers. You drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Your alarm rings and you fall off your bed. You slam your hand on it, rubbing your eyes. You get changed and eat a healthy salad and with some fruit juice. 'Can't be eating out all day' you thought to yourself. You change into your ninja outfit and get ready. Your tie your hair into a side ponytail and text KH good morning. You told him will be out late and may or may not text him at night.  You grab a (f/c) backpack and pack some ninjutsu books, weapon handling books, water, food, first aid, money, and your phone.

You head out to the academy on your way you walk into a man. You apologize and look up to see the hot masked guy. You blush and turn away praying that he didn't recognize you. You ran to class and sat next to the girl behind blondie. She was really sweet. The way she stared and blushed at Naruto you knew she had a crush on him. Class started. You shoved your bag under your desk.

Timeskip

You practiced genjustu more and were working on transformation Jutsu. You mastered this already and asked Iruka to teach your a better clone Jutsu. He taught you about the shadow clone Jutsu. After that, you all practiced a bit of chatra no it's chakra yeah, chakra control.

After school had finished you hung out at the park with Buggy/bug boy(Shino), Cutie (Hinata), Blondie, Pineapple, Big guy(Choji), Fluffy and Dog boy(Akamaru and Kiba), Barbie(Ino) and Cherry blossom(Sakura). It was fun. After half an hour most of them left with their parents. You noticed blondie was by himself. "Hey, where are your parents blondie?" You say putting your arm around him. "I don't have any," he said looking down. You understood how he felt. You were the same. "I don't have parents anymore either," You say hugging the surprised Naruto. You look down to see his face being crushed between your-er-big-um-chest balloons. (I am dying from laughing) You let go and blondie gasps for air while blushing. You apologized. "Aha it's fine- I don't mind if you do it again," he looks at you. You burst out laughing and pat him on the head. He flinched expecting you to hit him. "You're funny," you say holding your stomach. He was surprised. "I'll walk you home quickly then," you announced. Blondie hugged you goodbye and you ran back the academy. This was a workout since you were carrying a backpack.