|45|

The soft mattress wasn't a stranger to Jisoo's body. She's been way too used to its texture that it was like she just stayed overnight because she dozed off after watching movies with Jennie. Jennie's arm felt a tad different though especially when that wasn't the only part of bare skin pressing on to her.

Jisoo was greeted by brown hair covering up her sight. It took her blinking at least thrice for everything to click in. For the way their bodies were entangled and for the fact that she had never felt so warm. Thanks to the younger girl clinging so tight to her.

She was careful enough to move to her side, putting extra effort not to disturb Jennie when she nuzzled closer in her sleep, and being able to look around. She didn't need to do that for the room was already too familiar to her but she did anyway. If it was for the reason she was putting aside Jennie for a moment, then she didn't get to succeed at all.

Her eyes landed upon the other girl and were stuck on her. Jennie was too deep in her sleep, her face was so relaxed that making so much movements was a crime. Jisoo's fingers trailed upon the latter's face, softly pushing away the strands of her hair. There was a smile on the older girl's lips but as she kept watching Jennie, as she kept caressing her face... it soon faded away. Thoughts that seemed unimportant last night one by one resurfaced.

'What am I doing?'

'What have I done? Oh god...'

Starting to recall every piece of information she could get, Jisoo almost wished she didn't remember the events which led them here that fast. Her throat was parched, her lips were a bit dry but being swollen... it made her gulp hard anyway at the memory  of Jennie kissing her thoroughly. She could still feel her body humming to the pull the younger girl has on her despite just lying on the bed completely knocked out.

The beating of her heart that resounded her feelings for the brunette now took up a different course. It was not calm but rather anxious. It was not the contented feeling but worries she pushed far back that accompanied every sound of heartbeat that deafens her. Breathing heavily and continuously in silence wasn't as comforting as it had been after their making love.

'Make love? That..? Last night, did we just...'

'How sure are you, Kim Jisoo?'

'No... that was just sex, right?'

'It could still be just sex...'

Jisoo started to realize that she was fidgeting so much, causing Jennie to squirm and coop up in her form. She was hogging the blanket and practically tugging it from Jisoo. Seeming to realize her nakedness, the black haired girl searched for something to clothe her with. She prompted for the long sleeves shirt Jennie owned and picked it up. She kept an eye on the other girl before she get up from the bed and managed to put the shirt on without much trouble.

'What am I doing?'

The question was popping in her head every second. It was the same words but they were succeeded by varied things. As she stared at Jennie, things become more complex.

What was she doing?

What was she stopping and lingering in a distance from Jennie for?

What was she rushing around for?

Even when one thing should be obvious, even when it seemed to be clear as they spoke in actions throughout the night, somehow Jisoo can't decipher them. She can't figure out what she was doing, what Jennie was doing or what they were doing. What are they supposed to be now? She can't even have one label that describes them perfectly.