Chapter 26: It's the End.

An: Hello this will Mark the end of the story. It will be long so take your time to read.
---------------------------------------------------
*Five years later*

*Third person pov*

Many five years had passed. With this five years, many things would change, surrounding would change, people would change for the good, the bad or the worse.

A beautiful woman in white was standing in front of a mirror. Today was her big day, every girl's big day. Every girl's happiness day of their life. Today was her wedding day. But the woman did not feel happy in fact she did not feel anything. After all this marriage was make just to bring two kingdoms together not to bring two people closer.

Familiar female voice:" You looked beautiful My queen. "

The beautiful woman in white turned away from the mirror to see her personal guard in full yellow armor with the Schnee's family symbol proudly show at the center of her chest plate and never fail to wear that red cape of hers. Her personal guard and Friend Yang Xiao Long.

Weiss:" Ever since I said I am the queen. You never seem to drop that and turned it into a joke. "

Yang:" Well. After you marry Mr scared of water. Your father would give you the throne. Then you are the queen. "

Weiss:" ... Yes... Finally the Throne."

After five years of gaining her father's trust, showing him that she was over... her lover Ruby, showing him that she had forgotten about her so that Her father would gave her the throne. However ,the deal was still there. She had to marry Neptune in order to get the throne and married Neptune she will if it let her get the throne, if it let her fulfill her promise with Ruby.

A hand was placed on her shoulders which breaks her trail of thoughts. Weiss looked up and saw that Yang had placed her hand on Weiss's shoulders with worried eyes.

Yang:"Will you be alright?"

Weiss:"Yes. Let's go shall we? I should not keep my soon to be husband waiting. "

Though it hurted her heart to be marrying someone other than her lover Ruby but Weiss had decided on the day she stopped being depress, she would do what ever it took to get the throne....

Somewhere in remant, just outskirts of the kingdom of Vale. A tall person in full armor expect their helmet. They were holding their helmet so they could enjoy the breeze that was blowing their hair gently and their red cape behind them. They were looking at something and that something was a wedding that was being held on the next hill in the walls of the kingdom of vale.

That wedding was not just any wedding. Today it was the Princess of Vale and the Prince of Atlas wedding day and they planned to crash it.

It was evil to crash a beautiful moment like this but they knew the marriage was arranged. The princess was force to a marriage she did not want. Well They hoped it was the case or else when they crashed the wedding. It will not be a sight to see.

Familiar female voice:"Your majesty. Everything is in order. "

That person turned and saw A black hair woman bowing to them. Their silver eyes glow brighter slightly as they replied with a pout almost like they were back to their old childish self that they lost many years ago.

Unknown female:" what did I say about calling me 'Your majesty' Cinder!"

Cinder:" sorry~ I just want you angry. You looked cute when you are mad Ruby~"