Chapter 58: Little Sun

"Its cold...." Yun Ren Xie faintly whispered, pain was etched on her delicate face as her eyes were closed in frustration. She rolled over her bed and kept clutching her quilt tightly.

Outside the room, Subarashi Fuyu stood at the doorway, talking with physicians. "The yin energy have reached numerous parts of her body. Its a very strong poison that even we cant refine it since its origin is still unknown. Im afraid she'd only live for two years. The vital portals in her body can help her slow down the process of the yin invasion inside her however, it still can reach her heart and I hope Your Majesty will be prepared at that time." one of them said and the others nodded in agreement.

"But, Your Majesty,dont let her use her magic. It will only help the yin energy spread around her body in a short time." another one gloomily said before they all left the place.

He was dazed by the information. Taiyo can only live within two years.....

"Cold.... hnnn....." the voice of her made him snap out of his deep thoughts. Fuyu raised his head only to meet the silent full moon's gaze.

He slowly slid the door open and entered the room. Seeing the shivering Chisona Taiyo, he felt a stinging pain in his chest. If only he can help.....

Gathering the yang energies around him, he held Taiyo in his arms, offering her all the warmth. "Sleep." he whispered before lightly kissing her forehead.

"Host, do you want me to remove the poison?" System cant bear it anymore. His Host is too annoying, lamenting inside her thoughts and cursing him endlessly.

"Do it! It hurts you know?" she wanted to personally meet this cold immortal system of hers and start to kick his ass numerous times.

"Oh you dare to think of that?!" System angrily said between gritted teeth. He was an immortal! Born to be respected! Yet this ungrateful host of his wanted to make his butt swollen!

"Just remove the poison please? It hurts!" she cried out in fear, her system is too scary.

"No." he coldly said before breaking their communication.

Yun Ren Xie cant hold on anymore even if the yang energy coming from Fuyu is warming her. She eventually pass out.

Two days later, she woke up and everything feels normal however, she knew something is not right with her body. She raised her hand to let out her magic but nothing came out. After trying a few more times, she still failed. "What happened? My meridians were blocked!"

"Ah! The Young Mistress is awake!" a kitsuna maid ran outside the large yard once she saw their guest is awake.

"Bad news host, Kitsune Bijin fought with a group of onmyojis and killed a lot of people. She drag Abe Seimei down and now he was announced as kicked out of Kyoto. Also, Seimei is trapped between a life and death situation."

"Why am I too unlucky in this world?! Its so hard that problems kept popping out of nowhere!" Yun Ren Xie lamented as maids went inside her room, assisting her in dressing. She wore a red kimono with wide sleeves while her dress fitted her perfectly.

"Where is Fuyu?"

"Reporting to young mistress, His Majesty went to Kyoto for an urgent matter the past few days and only to return here this afternoon." a maid answered.

"Is the onmyoji still here?" she asked one of the maid. The maid dare not look up and nodded her head.

"Lead the way."

They reached the yard and she dispersed all of the maids, entering the room where Seimei is laying unconscious. His long white hair scattered at the clear bed, Seimei's brows were scrunched and sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Li...... Little Sun...." he mumbled. Yun Ren Xie nearly stepped back, this.....

She have a feeling that Seimei is connected to Chisona Taiyo before she even transmigrated in this plane. Yun Ren Xie knelt down and examined his face, she frowned and held Seimei's cold forehead then lifted her hands.

"That brat dare to put a seal on you." she said.

"Must I remind Host not to be kind to the main leads since you've chosen to destroy the plot?" System's algid voice made Yun Ren Xie flinch. Here goes her angry system again....

"Should I tell you that some are able to destroy a plot by grabbing the golden thigh?" she retorted, however, never did she expect her system's retaliation.

"The golden thigh is currently outside the human world. Abe Seimei is in the middle of his trial so Host should avoid feeding Fuyu vinegar."

"Why will he be jealous? Have he not receive enough attention since young?" she was confused what her system is trying to say.

A sly chuckle escaped System's lips. "Host, you are the most cruel lady I've ever worked with. Your really blind and deaf during emotional subjects."

"Dont play around!" Yun Ren Xie frowned.

"Host should find out by yourself." System let out a small laugh however, Yun Ren Xie felt something.

"Your voice....." she frowned. I knew Im quite familiar with it.....

Yun Ren Xie's mind went blank, her memories were locked. Someone is messing with her since she left the plane where Baoshi protected her. Senior System is not aware of her situation either thus, there is no one to turn over with even if she seeks for help now, it might been too late already.

She only snapped out of her dazed posture when a cold hand grabbed her wrist, holding her pulse with force, in just a slight push, she knew her soul will be lifted from her cat demon body.

"You...... where am I?" Seimei's algid nature immediately showed up as he mercilessly held the cat demon's most crucial vital portal. It meant he is very cautious towards her, only a small effort of strength required him to quickly finish the girl.

"Kitsune demons territory." she answered frankly, her whole delicate face were unreadable. "Dont use your power in knowing what Im thinking right now. You'll get nothing important after all."

The young boy remained silent for a while. "Why are you here if this is the fox demons' land? And how did I get here?" he asked before letting go of the soft arm.

He looked in front of him at the darkest corner of the room where the lamp cant reach however, his frosty eyes glanced at the cat demon from time to time.

Yun Ren Xie playfully smiled, wearing her jade bracelet as she turned to a normal human girl with long dark hair and deep onyx eyes, far from the real her.

Seimei coldly snorted at how this demon put up her facade in front of him. "I adopted and trained their current Emperor and he alone usurped the throne away from those traitors for a few hours. You dont remember me do you?" Yun Ren Xie used her childish tone but in return, the man only raised his brows.

Ah, so this is what Baoshi means. The main leads here are really hard to deal with. Yun Ren Xie thought.