[10]

This morning I woke in Dom's arms. Last night was nice. We watched TV, we talked, we cuddled and we shared a few more kisses, but no we didn't have sex, as hot as he is, I still have self-control.

At around ten Dom drove me back to the dorms. I have no idea what's going on between us right now, but when he dropped me off he kissed me goodbye, so I'm assuming he has some kind of feelings for me as I do him.

I make my way down the hall and knock on the dorm room door twice letting Bex know I'm coming in, before placing the key in the lock and opening the door.

"You little hoe." Bex grins as she sits up in bed and throws a pillow at me, covering herself with her white sheet

"Excuse me." I giggle as I throw the pillow back at her and a shirtless, probably naked Riccardo who is laying next to her

"Do tell, what brother did you sleep with?"

"I didn't sleep with either of them," I tell her truthfully

"What brother's bed did you sleep in then?" She grins

"Maybe it was neither? Maybe I slept with Luda."

"Now that I would pay to see." Riccardo pipes up next to Bex, winning him a glare from the both of us.

"What?" He laughs "I was just kidding jeez"

"Anyway, who was it?"

I make my way over to my bed and sit down. "I stayed with Dom last night if you must know everything, and no we didn't sleep together."

"Did you kiss?"

"What are you? My Mum?" I shake my head laughing

"That isn't an answer, yes or no is an answer, don't you watch judge Judy"

"Okay, yes, we kissed."

"Oh yeah, go Dom." Riccardo grins

"But enough about me, what's going on here?" I raise a brow

"Nothing at all." Bex grins

"Oh yeah? Did you guys have sex? Was it good? How many times." I begin firing questions at her quickly like she had me in an attempt to get her back

"Yes, amazing and four times" she replies with no shame at all.

"I wish I didn't ask." I roll my eyes

Dom's POV:

After I took Alena back to her Dorm, I made my way back home and finished cleaning the mess from last night, Luda helped me with the dishes which I was thankful for, Franco did nothing as usual.

After cleaning I watched some tv and got some homework done, but really I wasn't able to think about anything but Alena. I like her a lot, but I know my father would never approve, but then I think back to what Franco said, maybe I need to start living for me and nobody else.

In the end Alena is only going to be here for a year. So what's the harm in us being together for a year? We don't have to put a label on it, we can just do things that couples do without the label and then she'll go back to America and I'll be here, yeah, that should work.