Chapter 7 | Holy shit she Looks hot

So this is the third chapter in three days I am Kind of proud of me hahah. Yeah I hope I will get a couple of reads on this. Currently I am at 46 reads. I wish we could make it to 50 it would be very cool and exciting. :) Ly Have fun reading it

Ok OMG I just was About to start writing on this chapter because in the morning I didn't really had Motivation but now. I am at fucking 57 Reads. Holy shit. I mean then the next Goal is 60 I guess.

*******************************

Chase's POV:

This morning I was asking Hailey if she wanted to be in my Gang and she didn't really have me a answer. I kind of want her to say yes.

In the first lesson we had history in which we have to work on the project.

In the break she already sat at our table. The boys and I decided to go to her and eat with her since she sits at our table. And yes her joke about regina George did hurt my feelings. Haha as if.

Right after we sat around the table Mason asks if she has already decided. But she said no.
.Lie.
No one can say no to me. We are our lunch silently. I just wasn't in the mood for talking. At the end of the break she got up and left.
"What do you guys think, will she say yes?" Ryder asks.

"Yeah" we all four said.

"I need her in my gang. I need her power." I said.

"But are you just using her so you will get more powerful or is there another reason" Alex asks.

"You all know I would only do things that are good for the gang. This conversation is ended we have P.E. let's go" is all what I said.

I  got into my P.E. clothes and saw that only half of the boy's and half of the girl's class stood there. What is going on. Both the girl's and our teacher stood in the middle of the group and Mr. Baker just said that we would have spirts together but why they would explain later when everyone is there.
I smiled. I know that Hailey is in this class. This is going to be funny.
I saw her as she entered the room. Wow even in those baggy P.E. clothes from our school she looked gorgeous.
I should stop thinking like that.

I heard the teacher say our names.Yes. She is my partner. Again. Today we would train some self defense Shit she might actually be better in this.
She won the first couple of rounds and I started to get angry. We kind of started a fight that ended up me lying on top of her asking her to meet me tonight at 7 PM.

I would drive to her place and bring her to my house.

A/N I decided to put the picture of the house in again so here it is:

This is kind of the backside. And the other one is from the perspective when your driving to it.

 And the other one is from the perspective when your driving to it

As you can see there it makes more sense to actually drive.
***********************************
The story again

I don't even know why I want her in my gang that badly. It just feels right.
After I got home from school I decided to go into the gym and work out. I also talked to some of my gang members and informed them about hailey's visit this evening.
They were really interested since she is the first girl ever in this house I think. I never take girls in this house and neither are the others. They all have apartments in the centre of the city where they hook up with girls.

After I came back from the gym I went under the shower and got ready.
I need to look older then I am when I really want the respect. Because of that I always wear a shirt with pants and these uncomfortable shoes. Half an hour later I decided to get into my car and drive to Hailey.

My IT guy got me her address. He hacked himself into the school system and now we have it. Practical.
I drove to her apartment building.
She lives in a penthouse in the centre of the city. Our house is a bit outside it takes like 25 minutes from the house to her apartment. I saw her waiting at the side. And holy shit she looks hot.
She wears one of these tight dresses where you could see a lot.
Her hair was curled and she was also wearing a leather jacket. As always. I parked right in front of her and gave her a compliment about her look. I could see in her face that she was nervous. But so am I.
*****************************
Sorry I know that this is only like a filler chapter but the next one will be longer I promise. I just wanted to write something from Chase's perspective. Ly
Don't forget to comment and vote thanks

Ok holy shit today is the 10th of February and we are at 70 reads.
Then the next goal is 80 reads. Crazy