28: Aches

Once out of the tub, Lauren collapsed on the bed wearing her towel. She needed to shift, to run and jump and do as her wolf pleased. But dinner was in half an hour and she couldn't skip it, she was the Alpha.

(Y/N) sat on Laurens butt after putting on her bra and underwear, curious as to what Lauren was doing. "You said we can't sleep nakey, Lolo." She told the Alpha. 

"I'm not sleeping naked, sweetheart. Lolo's just sore from sitting down all day. My back hurts so I'm lying down for a little bit before dinner time." Lauren explained to her mate.

(Y/N) nodded her head in understanding, sometimes her body ached too, and Lauren would take her to the field and run around with her, or give her a 'massage'. 

She was a bit sceptical about those at first, but once Lauren had given her one she was in heaven. 

So cautiously, (Y/N) splayed her hands on Laurens back and began to gently rub the Alphas tense muscles. 

Lauren moaned at the feeling, her aching muscles finally relaxing as her mate tenderly rubbed her sore back. 

She was so grateful for her mate it wasn't funny, her mates hands working wonders on her knotted muscles. "I am so in love with you," Lauren mumbled into the matres causing the Omega to giggle in delight before leaning down to kiss Laurens back.

Ten more minutes passed before the Omega let up and hopped off the Alphas back onto the mattress beside her. She then playfully tapped Laurens behind, "up, up, up, Lolo!" She told the Alpha, causing Lauren to groan. 

If she was being honest, she was nearly asleep. "Why", Lauren asked huffily.

"Cause it's dinner time!" She told the Alpha cheerily, a huge smile plastered on her face before a knock filled the room. 

"Alpha, Luna, dinners about to be served!" Camila told them from the other side of the door. 

Caving, Lauren finally rolled off the bed onto her feet, padding into their closet before emerging in some casual attire. "Come on, my love." Lauren told her as she extended her hand out to her mate. 

Smiling again, (Y/N) happily accepted Laurens hand, the Alpha pulling her off the bed and into her embrace before placing a firm kiss on the Omegas awaiting lips. "Thank you for the massage, pup." Lauren whispered, only pulling far enough away for their noses to touch as she tucked a strand of (Y/H/C) hair behind her mates ear. 

Kissing her mate one more time, (Y/N) pulled away before tugging Lauren towards their door. "Food time." She announced happily.