Chapter 21

"Could you... Could you, you know...", because I couldn't form the sentence properly so I just did the action and he sighed before gesturing me to turn around.

I sense him walking closer and then he rests one of his hand on my shoulder while the other works its way towards the zip. He unzips the kurta ever so slowly.

When he finishes unzipping it, he turns me around and looks in my eyes before attempting to remove the kurta. Even though I wanted to say no, my mind was still in the daze and he kept his eyes trained on my face. His eyes didn't move a bit as he removed the kurta and reaches for a t-shirt which he then puts it on me. I don't utter a word cause I was in a daze. He then picks me up and starts walking towards the bed, all the while my eyes don't leave his face. God! How can someone be so handsome.

As he sets me down, he then looks at me.

"Don't look at me like that, otherwise I may do something to you...", he says and I immediately turn my attention to my nails, suddenly finding them more interesting.

"Take these", he says giving me the pain killers. I quickly gulp them down and then lie down. He lifts the blanket and tucks me in. Even though the action was childish, I kind off like it. He looks at my eyes and then leans forward to place a kiss on my forehead.

"I was planning to take you to your maternal place but I guess, we'll have to postpone it, anyways take some rest, I'm leaving for work", he told me and with one last look he turned to leave. I immediately took hold of his wrist and pulled him towards me. Quickly placing a kiss on his cheek, I closed my eyes and turned to the other side and pulled the blanket on top of me to avoid embarrassment. I could hear him chuckle as he left the room. Soon after that I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was around 7:00 p.m. woah! I guess I really was exhausted from those two weeks. As I got up and tried to stand up my knees buckled beneath me and I fell down on the bed wincing and hissing in pain. I felt tears prick my eyes as I sat there helpless. I felt so useless. As tears started falling down, I heard footsteps outside my room so I quickly wiped them off and just sat there. I heard the bedroom door open. He walked in while rubbing his head, as if he was too tired.

"Oh, you're awake", he said.

"Yeah", even though I didn't want my voice to crack but due to the crying my voice cracked. He sat beside me and took my hands in his as his thumb rubbed soothing circles.

"What happened?", just this question and his tone made tears prick in my eyes.

"I just... I just feel so helpless, I can't even stand on my own and it's just getting too much for me, I know I sound kiddish but I don't like this situation", I whine like a baby and he freaking has the audacity to smile.

"Awww... You poor poor baby", he coos before patting my head like I'm some dog.

I just glare at him and then cross my hands in front of my chest before turning my head to the other direction and sat with a pout. Asshole!

"Oh, did I hurt you? I'm sorry" but his tone is anything but sorry. He kneels down in front of me and while grinning he says sorry once again. I just huff and look at the ceiling. Suddenly, he pulls me up to stand and hugs me, tightly.

"I'm sorry wifey", he whispers in my ears but I just continue to struggle against him and escape the hug. I even start punching him with my uninjured hand.

"Aww, just hug me back baby, I really am sorry", he says. As if on a spell, I wrap my arms around him and rest my head against his shoulder. Being in his arms is my favourite thing at the moment. They're so warm and they just somehow offer a sense of security to me. Oh god! What is he doing to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short update but be happy that I already posted. I plan on updating more these two-three days.

How was this chapter????

I freaking reached 7k. Omg! Omg! Omg! I'm over the moon right now.

Also, today is valentine's Day, how are you spending it?

If you ask I am spending it, don't even ask, I'm just on a date with my books, my food and my movies. Single's life.🙄

Also, this day a year ago 40 Indian army men were killed in the Pulwama attack, I just hope their souls rest in piece. It was one of the most heartbreaking moments for me and I remember crying so much.

Anyways, back to this, I hope you liked it! Please vote, share and comment.

My future husband when he reads my wattpad books:

Love,
D❤️