4.9

"Where are we? Kim Jiyoung, you better have not led us to the middle of nowhere." A loud and obnoxious voice said.

Lee Shinwoo looked on, a sneer at his lips as his eyes narrowed down on the man taking, most likely Kim Jongsoo, Kim Jiyoung's half-brother.

Kim Jiyoung merely kept quiet at his brother's words, not even bothering to reply.

"Kim Jiyoung, where exactly are we?" Kang Suhyun asked, her hand holding tightly onto her husband, Kim Namchul's arm.

Kim Jiyoung looked at them with a raher complex look before replying, "I don't know."

"Didn't you lead us here? How can you not know?" Kang Suhyun asked, her eyes now glaring and pinching together.

"Aunt, we have an audience here. Let's leave the argument for later." Kim Jiyoung glanced at the two men ten meters in front of them whom weren't even bothering to hide.

(Kim Jiyoung, 25 years old)

Lee Shinwoo, with a smirk on his face was the first to talk. "Welcome, I'm assuming you're new here from the way you are....dressed." He looked at Kang Suhyun's dress with disgust in his eyes.

Lee Shinwoo looked towards Min Yongjoon as they both began walking towards the group. Min Yongjoon kept a smile on his face, trying not to make him look like a sketchy person.

The two were taller than normal and towered over the group as they stood, two meters away from them. Min Yongjoon smiled, a smile that looked happy at first glance but got complex, "I would say good luck for coming so far with the way you are dressed. It isn't often that we get people strolling in alive after wearing such...extravagant clothing and accessories."

Lee Shinwoo rolled his eyes at that. Even Min Yongjoon was already looking down on these people, that was suppose to be his role first. But, it did make sense once you noticed that Kang Suhyun was wearing a ripped up dress and heels with a full makeup look on and bracelets while she was at it.

Kim Jiyoung backed up a step, able to feel that the two people in front of them were strong. It was just the way they acted that made something feel off.

"And you are?" Kim Jongsoo asked, disgust on his face as he looked at Lee Shinwoo and spitefully spit on the floor, right next to Lee Shinwoo's shoes.

Lee Shinwoo looked on with amusement but Min Yongjoon was riled with that action. His smile gone, he stopped forward, almost like he was going to kill Kim Jongsoo but Lee Shinwoo stopped him with an arm on Min Yongjoon's.

"Well, what do we have here? A young boy who hasn't even grown hair and is acting all tough. If I throw you into the mobs of zombies, I wonder how long you'll last before you cry for mommy." Lee Shinwoo's smirk remained all the same but his eyes narrowed and his aura changed.