26 - 7 things I hate about Calum

A/N:

Alright guys, I'll make this quick so you can read the chapter lol

So all the songs that I use in here, like Gives You Hell, Ain't It Fun, etc. are the girls' songs in this story. They aren't covers, they're originals made by the girls (: in reality though, obviously it's made by the legendary Paramore and The All American Rejects ♡

sooo yeah there will be more songs that come up that are by the girls and such so you'll seeee

.

- BritishBums xox
__________________________

.

TESS'S POV

.

I felt like vomitting, just because of how sick I felt. God..

Nearly collapsing on the bus, Jenna just hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, Tess.'' She weakly cried.

"No..No I'm sorry too, Jen." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" She asked.

"What?"

"Does it hurt, heartbreak." She repeated, looking at me in the eyes genuinely.

I nodded slowly, biting my lip. "It hurts so so much, Jenna."

Crying quietly, she just lets me stay in her arms.

"Hey." Cara walked over, hugging all of us too. She seemed to already know what was happening.

"It's so funny, it's hilarious even.. I actually thought I could be happy for once in my life. I was wrong." I laughed dryly, glancing up.

"You can be happy, just know that alright? You don't need him, you don't need a boy to make you happy. You know, everyone says to make it through life you've got to have a guy by your side.. I say, fuck that. Girls can be just as strong as guys, we know that. Physically and emotionally."

I smiled weakly at Cara. "I just wish.. I was worth more, than what I really am.''

"Are we going to tell Rose?" Jenna asked, Cara shushing her.

But it was too late.

"Tell me what? What happened?'' She seemed to already be in a bad mood. If we told her this, then who knew what would happen.

"Rose." Cara sighed.

"So how was the date with Ashton?" Jenna purposely changed the subject as I gulped.

"It wasn't a date. And I think I might as well forget everything that happened an hour ago." She shrugged slowly.

"Yeah, yeah we should." I say, as she frowned. She was clearly confused.

"Okay, someone tell me what the hell happened while I was gone?'' She was already getting ticked off that we weren't speaking up.

"Rose you have to promise me you won't do anything. Promise us." Cara motioned.

''Dammit, what did they do this time?" She was already slowly catching on, without a single word coming from us just yet.

"I'm okay, see? I'm alright." I tried to smile, but I really wasn't alright.

Revenge wasn't the right thing right now either.

"Okay, I won't do shit, just tell me.'' She urged, her eyebrows still etched in confusion.