EWEW 3 : Beer Boy Has An Effect On Barbie Girl's Panties

L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2015 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Thank you for the tremendous amount of support on this story! Three years later I'm still surprised people enjoy it. Again, just keep in mind that it takes me a lot of time to post the chapters so please be patient with me!

Rewritten version of this chapter posted - June 12th 2015

Press the star button to Vote for this chapter! I really appreciate it. xo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{Chapter 3}: Beer Boy Has An Effect On Barbie Girl's panties.

Exhilaration thrummed through my veins and my skin sizzled when his thumb performed a gentle sweep against the back of my hand. The caress only served to emphasize his words.

I wheeled around and was suddenly stricken by our close proximity. Appalled at myself when my breath hitched in my throat at the sight of him. A mere second ago, we'd been at a hairsbreadth of a distance until he'd taken a step back.

I arched an eyebrow scornfully - something I seemed to be doing a lot in his presence. "So he speaks."

"He does." Sam's voice dropped to a low rumble. This time, he slanted his eyebrow casually, almost as if to mock me. "And he seems to want to speak with you."

"Does he now?" I asked, peering at him through my lashes. I took a sip of my drink, never breaking eye contact from his striking green eyes.

A crooked smile graced his lips and something about it had my heart simultaneously palpitating and swooning. Jesus, no wonder he had girls dropping at his feet. The dim lighting at the bar draped over his face, playing shadows across his chiseled features. He scraped a hand over his stubble peppered jaw, and I noticed that despite everything, there was a rugged quality to him. His tongue snaked out to wipe over that bottom, bee-stung lip. My eyes were drawn to the motion like a moth to a flame.

The sound of his tongue clicking against the roof of his mouth drew me out of my reverie. "Definitely. He's wondering why someone like you is alone at a party like this. You're usually hard to get a hold of."

I was fixated on the first bit of his words, not quite understanding what he meant by them. "Someone like me?"

"Gorgeous." He took a step towards me, then murmured as an afterthought, "Beautiful."

My eyebrows curved in response and heat skimmed across my cheeks. Okay, so it had been awhile since a guy had complimented me the way Samuel had - with that hot, fervent look burning in his emerald depths. I'm sure disbelief was painted all over my face.

I bit my lip and his gaze briefly dropped to my mouth. "For someone who just met me, you sure are straightforward."

"It's the truth." Another step my way. The bar top dug in my lower back and his heady cologne - a distinct mixture of an earthy scent and something that was pure-male - permeated my senses. "I only buy drinks for pretty girls like yourself. The kind that make me chase them down."

My chest expanded with a shuddering breath. I was right; a lot of changes were happening today. Never in a million years did I think I'd be standing in front of Samuel Adams, having a conversation about his choice in pretty girls and for whom he buys drinks. Truthfully, I wasn't sure if I should be flattered that I fell into that category or downright disgusted by the thought of him - or anyone else for that matter - chasing me down like I was some kind of prize to be won at the end of a race.