1.2

At the other side of the gate many carriages can be seen in line. Hekate was a great school after all.

It took them mostly 3 hours to get through the main gate. After that Amaris and other students were guided to there respective dorms. As she is the siren she was taken to the dormitories for mermaids and sirens. There were two floors in the building.
The top floor was for sirens and the lower one was for mermaids.

As Amaris was guided to her room she relaxed a bit before processing the story inside her head once again
Yes there were plot holes in the story but the mission seemed hard. Not just because she had to stop the female lead  from destroying the world but also because she had to solve the case of dead lover.

She just lost her husband as well and still feels pain on thinking about the fact that she would have to move through world's without him, it was hard for her to stabilise herself after that. But now the lingering feelings of Amaris bought back the pain and intensified it. She breathed hard and got up to get ready for the ball hosted by the academy. It was a welcome party for newcomers. As Amaris went inside the bath room she was shocked to see the whole aquarium filled with sea water. She went inside and could feel her legs morphing into a tail.

Well the sirens tails only morph if specific conditions are met for water and academy keeps that in check because not morphing once a day can harm the body of the mythical creatures.

On seeing the tail her eyes sparkled. It was beautiful silver colored tail with the shades of black on it. It matched her hair and eye colour. After spending good 2 hours in the water she got out. Even though Amaris was a royal the school practiced equality so no one was allowed to bring servants.

After checking the time it seemed that the party had started half an hour ago. The female lead would make her appearance in 5 minutes and would instantly use charm on the princes and other students.

Thinking that Amaris's eyes gleamed with mischief. Since the female lead wants to play this way I would let her.

Amaris started getting ready and after another half hour she went towards the ballroom.

~~ at the ballroom.~~

Once Adeena entered the ballroom every one were entranced by her beauty and charming way she moved. She instantly caught interest of many people around her specially the princes. They would try to find a reason to talk to her but she just ignored them this roused there interest more on the young girl, but two guys were just staring at the show as if it was a joke. It was the dragon prince Rai and elf prince Alzaria this tormented the princess as she thought that it would work on them as well. But what she did not consider was that they were able to identify the mind altering pixie even before she made a move.

So they made preventive measures against it. Though it would not work for a long time at least it can prevent it till the ball lasts. The princes were looking at the human princess as I'd she was a joke and felt disgusted by her.

But the princess did not take that at heart. If they were ignoring her right now so be it. She would charm them when they are asleep after all the magic does not require daylight or anything.

As all of this was taking place the guard announced the arrival of the Queen of sirens Amaris. She instinctively looked towards the entrance. She thought that she was the last to come to add the final charm but guess she wrong there was one person missing. But that won't matter as most of them were already charmed and tampered with.

Gasps were heard everywhere around the hall. There stood a beautiful woman at the door. As if refreshing breeze blowing the fogged minds of people cleared instantly. They were able to think and get to the point on what actually happened.

On this time without princess Adeena actually knowing her first and basic step crumbled to pieces as Amaris had used her skill Clear mind. On them all.

The best thing about this skill was that on whoever the skill had been used they would stay resistant to charm magic for about 60 days. Though they won't get charmed they would still be able to tell that some one was trying to use charm magic on them.

Amaris made sure that female lead and her fairy and pixie would not be able to find out the fact that there plan had been ruined. There is still a lot of time and we still don't know what else we might have to do to stop her.

What was important right now was that she had to stop the effect of charm magic. The other ways where the princes could be charmed by her she would have to find ways to fend that off.

Like in the book it was mentioned that she was good at everything she does. If that is the case than she will bring out the people that are best at everything they do but just likes to hide. So that the princess won't have any chance to rise.

' even though I can't kill her but what I can do is that stop her from creating disasters. And I think she is the basic clue from where I can find about what happened to Alex. the sirens lover.'

As she was thinking this she did not notice the intriguing expression the elf and dragon prince gave her as well as the admiring expression given to her by a certain mermaid and sphinx.

Princess Adeena was just surprised to see the beauty and elegance the woman showed. She had her jaw drop but just shrugged it thinking that even if she is a beauty the charm had already been used on her so it won't effect her plan.

Not knowing that a certain Sphinx had used her mind altering magic on the pixies and fairies and the princess herself to make her have a taste of her own medicine.

The Dragon prince just stared at the woman with black hair and grey eyes with complicated gaze. He thought he was fine even if the siren rejected him because he knew about the fact that she lost her lover. But why did that pained him now?

He just shrugged that feeling as something unpleasant. And went to greet her.

~~ end of chapter~~

Author note.

Sorry guys for being away for so long. I did give the last chapter for my sister to type and to take revenge on that she said that I would write two chapters. I erased all the other chat she had.
But let me just say that I cannot update two chapters because I am busy and I apologize for that.

If I could update that fast I will do that without announcing.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
I am a writer just for fun. Overlook the details.