Chapter 10

Camila stormed into Chad's room to find him talking to someone on FaceTime when hours ago, he had said he had a paper to do.

Chad quickly looked up and saw Camila as he hung up with the person he was talking to.

"You, you fucking lied to me, Chad." Camila pointed at him.

"What? Camila babe. You okay?"

"Don't call me that. We're over, I hope you had the pleasure of wrecking me."

"What'd I do!"

"What didn't you do is more like it. Good bye, Chad." Camila stated.

"Whatever, after our arguments, you usually come back. Whatever, you'll come back each time you leave." Chad snapped.

Camila was about to retort but stopped herself. She knew she always came back to him but this time, it was over with. She wouldn't be going back to him.

She left the room in an frustrated and sad daze, to find Lauren.

-

Lauren angrily typed away finishing her research paper on memorable experiences.

She had indeed included a certain someone, ever since she met them she had planned to put them in there.

Except, this person was upsetting her causing her to almost demolish her keyboard, typing harshly.

Her door opened but Lauren didn't care to look back, it could've been probably one of the girls returning because they forgot something.

"Yeah?" Lauren called out.

"Aren't you going to fucking talk whoever it is?" Lauren spoke, typing slower now.

"Lauren, I'm sorry." Camila's frail voice said.

"It's whatever, you liked this guy and the liking made you blind. It doesn't matter anymore, you still picked that fuckboy."

"I didn't and it does matter, you were right. I shouldn't have let a guy just tumble in causing a fight between us, Lo." Camila spoke softly.

"You didn't?" Lauren asked as she stopped typing.

"No, I didn't. I broke up with him,"

"That's nice." Lauren replied.

"Lo, I want you to come to my dad's business party or meeting or whatever with me. He wants me to try it out and see how it goes there, will you?"

Lauren stayed quiet, she was curious. She wanted to ask her why she didn't just take Dinah or why she should meet her dad who's filthy rich and commonly known. But she didn't.

Instead Lauren spoke with a smile, "I'd love to."

-

"Which tie is better?" Camila asked in a rush.

"Uh....was I suppose to wear a tie too?" Lauren muttered.

"Lauren! No, you look gorgeous in that dress already! Help me out!" Camila whined while Lauren shot her a wink.

"I'm curious, you're dressed up in a tiny suit like you're a lesbian who wears the pants in the relationship and you're about to go out on a date with her." Lauren spoke.

"Yeah, Lauren. You're my date for this, but not...not like....never mind." Camila muttered as she picked the black tie and looped it around her neck.

"Like what? Like a couple?" Lauren asked watching Camila straighten her shirt.

"I don't mean it like that." Camila tried to explain.