9

Chapter Nine| Eden

"It's okay." I smile, encouraging him to tell me about his past.

"I-I was taken as a baby, I don't have any family." He looks at me with sad eyes and I nod in understanding. "One man, he was called Professor Richards, he hurt me a lot."

I feel him tighten his arms around me and I hold back a moan, when I feel his hardness underneath me.

Not the time Eden.

"What did he do to you?" I reach up and run my fingers through his hair. He hums and closes his eyes.

"Hit me when I got things wrong. He kept putting needles in my skin, it hurt, small." I feel my eyes start to water, as I listen to Theo's traumatic experiences.

"I'm sorry Theo." I whisper and throw my arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. "Your eyes? He must of made them like that when you was a baby." He pulls me away and looks at me. "I wish I knew what your real eye colour was." I smile gently.

"Me too." He picks up my hand and places it on his cheek, nuzzling his face into the palm of it.

"Did you have any friends?"

"I had one friend but they killed him." He clenches his eyes shut. "They said I don't deserve friends."

"They?"

"The bad people. I don't want to talk about it anymore, small." He whispers in pain.

I nod my head. "No rush, baby." I quickly cover my mouth with my hand, the term of endearment accidentally slipping out. "I'm sorry." I blurt out and look away in embarrassment.

However I'm shocked when Theo's eyes darken and he lowers his hands further down my back. "Don't be." He leans his head down and leaves a gentle kiss on my neck. I feel the goosebumps start to rise on my skin. "I want to kiss you, please."

I quickly shake my head and he furrows his eyebrows. "I haven't brushed my teeth."

"I don't care." He leans in but I turn my head so his lips land on my cheek. "Small!" He says on a small growl and attempts to kiss me again, so I tilt my head back.

"Nope." I quickly hop off his lap and run to the bathroom, I can hear his loud footsteps following after me.

"Small!" I giggle and run into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I continue to laugh as he bangs on the door, calling out my nickname.

I start to brush my teeth, as the door handle continues to jiggle. However, I frown when his calls start to become more frantic and worried, I quickly finish brushing my teeth and unlock the door.

I jump back a little when Theo barges into the bathroom and throws his arms around me. "Hey, I was only joking, Theo." I rub his back.

"Please don't lock the door." His breathing is heavy and he keeps a tight hold on me. "Don't like not being able to get to you."

I pull away and look up at him with wide eyes.

"What?" He places his hands on the curve of my waist.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to my small." He mumbles.

"Nothings going to happen to me, Theo." He picks me up and places me on the edge of my vanity.

"I don't want to ever be without you." He places both of his hands on my cheeks and squeezes them so my lips pucker. "So cute. So beautiful. Mine." He takes a few seconds to admire my face and then leans in for a deep kiss.

A loud moan escapes my lips when I feel his hand make its way on the inside of my thigh. "Theo." I gasp, in pleasure.

"I want to touch you." My eyes widen. Does Theo know about all this stuff? Considering  he was isolated from humanity.

"H-How do you know how to......" I stutter and he smiles, showing of his cheek dimples.

"They made me watch things." He shrugs so causally, that I am left appalled.

"Theo, that's terrible! I want to hurt these people so bad." I grit and he shakes his head.

"I have you, that's all that matters." He nods his head. "Now can I touch you?" I release a shaky breath and nod my head.

My breathing starts to increase when he cups me gently. "Shit." I haven't been touched in ages.

"Please don't swear, small." He slips his hands into my pants. "Your mouth is too beautiful."

I look up at him with wide eyes and he smirks and starts rubbing his fingers over my clit. "Theo." I jut forward on a harsh breath. "Oh my God." I throw my head back.

"So soft and wet." I don't bother to hold back my whimper. How can someone be the equivalent to a gentle teddy bear and then turn into some next level dominant?

"It feels so good Theo." I lean forward and wrap my arms around his shoulders. His movements become more frantic and I feel my orgasm starting to build. "Ahh." I moan loudly.

"Kiss me, small." I don't hesitate to smash my lips onto his soft, plump ones. "Are you going to come?" I nod, my head falling onto his shoulder.

I tense and feel my body start to heat up and then I'm a moaning mess as I come over his fingers.

It takes me a few minutes to calm down and I pull my head up from his shoulder and look at Theo, who is looking at me with wide eyes.

"Again." He goes to shove his hand down my pants again but I shake my head.

"No, I'm too sensitive, Theo." I laugh lightly and he pouts his lips. "Do you want me to touch you?" I can feel the evidence of his erection rubbing against my leg but he shakes his head.

"I don't want to force you."

I shock myself by asking a question I never thought I would.

"Do you want to have a shower with me?" I question, biting my lip and looking away from his intense stare.

He doesn't answer but his actions tell me exactly what he wants. He pulls my pants down my legs and then works on lifting his t-shirt off of my body. I start to feel insecure and regret asking him that question. I cover my chest but Theo growls and pulls my arms away.

"You are my Beauty." He smirks and steps back and starts undressing himself.

Oh.

My.

God.

A/N
Another update because you guys deserve it for all the support you are giving this book. It now has 20,000 reads! Thank you and don't forget to vote 💗