EIGHTEEN

"Kai, go to bed," Luka said, watching Kai's eyes fluttering close.

"No," Kai cried out, forcing his eyes open.

"You're tired," Luke stated.

"Yes, but if I go to sleep, tomorrow will come and you'll be gone," Kai said, his eyes closing again.

"Kitten, I will be here when you wake up tomorrow," Luka said.

"Pinky promise?" Kai said, holding out a pinky.

Luka laughed but attached their pinkies anyways. "Now carry me to bed," Kai said, opening his arms up.

Luka rolled his eyes, but picked up the tiny male and carried him to the bed, placing Kai on it.

Kai pulled Luka down on the bed and quickly wrapped his arms around the male's waist, nuzzling his head into the older male's chest and throwing a leg over Luka's body.

"What are you doing, kitten?" Luka asked.

Kai mumbled something into Luka's shirt, along the lines of, "wanna cuddles."

Luka didn't say anything, just pulled the male closer to him, as he slowly watched Kai drift off into sleep.

Around ten a.m., Kai woke up to the sound of Matteo talking, "you think Kai is changing him?"

"Slowly, but surely." Zane's voice said.

"You guys know I don't sleep, right?" Luka said from under Kai.

Kai slowly sat up, locking eyes with Zane and Matteo, "you're back!" He squealed happily.

"What no big huge hug? What a letdown." Matteo pouted.

"I can give you a big knuckle sandwich," Kai said, shaking his fist up.

"Jokes on you, I like pain." Matteo winked, smirking slyly.

"What are you doing with that pillow- Ouch!"

Kai got out of bed, going and wrapping his arms tightly Matteo, hugging him.

Matteo quickly hugged back, kissing the top of his head, "I missed you so much." Matteo said.

Zane cleared his throat, making Kai pull away and walk over to hug the male.

Zane happily hugged back, picking Kai up, who wrapped his legs around Zane's waist. "I missed my princess," Zane whispered into Kai's ear, placing a chase kiss on it.

"Anyways, I'm going to get going," Luka said, getting up from the bed, Kai wiggled his way out of Zane's hold and went over to Luka.

He placed a soft kiss on Luka's cheek, "come back soon." He said, making Luka nod his head, not wanting to be open to Kai near his brothers.

He was gone within a blink of the eye, making Kai pout.

"We made you breakfast," Matteo said, as he dragged Kai downstairs.

"You cooked?" Kai asked, looking at the plate of bacon and eggs.

"Um, well Luka helped," Matteo said, rubbing the back of his neck, "he was always the chief of us."

Kai sat down, Matteo sitting down beside them. Kai dug in, moaning at the taste.

"If that's what it takes to make you moan, I'll be sure to cook more often," Matteo said, winking.

Kai shoved Matteo off the stool, making him stumble and fall.

"Have a nice trip, see you next fall," Kai said, snickering.

Matteo glared at him, "shut up or I'll make you." Matteo said standing up, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh yeah, how so?" Kai asked, raising a brow.

Matteo smirked, leaning in and kissing Kai, quickly pushing his tongue into the other's mouth, ravishing every bit he could.

He pulled away, satisfied with the taste that lingered on his tongue.

Kai blushed, going back to eating. "Mayvel wants to see you soon."

Kai nodded, "okay, that's fine. I miss hanging out with her."

"She is a ball is sunshine, isn't she?" Matteo asked, going back to sitting beside Kai.

"Yes, she does make me feel happy," Kai said, making Matteo pout and dramatically grabbing his chest.

"Do I not make you happy?" Matteo questioned.

"No." Kai joked.

Matteo let out a whine, getting up and storming away, very dramatically.

Zane came in, "why is Matteo upset?"

Kai laughed, "he isn't mad."

"I figure, I don't think I've ever seen him walk like that before unless it was after a good fuc- Ouch! I thought you only hit Matteo." Zane said, rubbing his arm.

"I hit who I want, when I want," Kai spoke crossing his arms over his chest.

Zane rolled his eyes, "you're still my soft little princess." Zane said, going behind Kai and back hugging him, resting his hand against the smaller male's shoulders.

"I'm not soft," Kai mumbled out, pouting and crossing his arms over his chest, in a childish manner as he stomped his foot.

"Oh, so you're saying you're hard?" Matteo said, appearing beside Kai.

"Quit hitting me!"

-

I'm not crying you are-