15

You made your way upstairs into your flat. Your heart fluttered at the thought of what just happened.

Now I have officially a boyfriend.

You would have loved to scream because you were so happy. You took out your mobile phone and called your mom to tell the news.

Hey my dear! How are you?

Oh my god Mom, you wouldn't believe what just happened today...
It was hard for you to not jump up and down.

Tell me, my dear!

I have now a boyfriend, mom.

Oh (Y/N)! Congratulations! Who is the chosen one?

His name's Bakugou Katsuki and he's from my class. I'm just so happy...

I'm happy for you, too! But now that you two are together, we want to get to know him too! How about you two visit us next weekend?

That would be great! But I have to ask him first. The training camp is in 3 weeks and I think he will be preparing himself for this. I will write you as soon as I have his answer okay? Love you Mommy!

Love you too my big girl! Oh, and if you should do something, don't forget to use protection, if you understand...

MOM!!!

Just saying...So now go to bed, you have school tomorrow. We love you (Y/N)!

Love you too!

You took your mobile phone away from your ear to end the call and get ready for bed. As soon as you laid down, you checked your phone one last time.

1 unread message by explosion boi 🖤💥

You opened it.

"I love you so fucking much, (Y/N). Sleep well babe."

You smiled at your phone as you read these sweet words over and over again. It felt like your heart could burst any second. You replied him.

"Love you more, you dork. U too and see u tomorrow at school. <3"

As you drifted off to sleep all you could think about was how it would feel to sleep in Katsuki's arms.

****

The next morning you made your way to school. You were nervous because you didn't know if he would show his affection towards you to anyone else or if he would play cool like always.

You entered the classroom and wandered towards your seat. Some of your friends were already there but Bakugou was nowhere to be seen. You decided to walk over to Ojiro and Kaminari to chat. After some time you felt someone tuck on your wrist. You turned around to face Katsuki. He took your face in his hands and pushed his lips onto yours. You melted into the kiss. You missed this the whole night. His caramelly scent mixed with his cologne and his beautiful soft skin. You two forgot everything around you.

"Oh my god, (Y/N) and Bakugou ARE A THING NOW!" Mineta screamed and pointed at you. Everybody in the class looked at you, surprised and shocked at the same time. As you parted Bakugou's smile at you wandered over the classmates faces. He frowned and yelled:

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU DAMN EXTRAS!!!"

You moved to your seat and the school day started. In the lunch break you decided to ask him.

"Hey Katsuki, can I ask you something?" You smiled at him.

He laid his arm around your waist and pulled you closer.

"He?"

"My mom asked if we want to visit them at my hometown at the weekend. I know you're maybe fully into your preparations for the training camp but I-"

"Of course we can visit them you idiot."

Your eyes sparkled as he agreed with your suggestion.

"That's so nice! And you think your parents will agree, too?"

"Oh please (Y/N), that means my parents will have a full weekend to themselves - of course they will agree."

You chuckled as he placed a gentle kiss onto your forehead.