Abort Mission? (2)

I stared at LaMelo who sat across from me in the booth, we were at some restaurant he wanted to meet at.

I was surprised that he even called. It'd had been a month since the whole situation went down. He hadn't called, or texted. He basically went ghost on me. Leaving me to deal with this all alone.

"Why did you call me here?" I sighed, playing with the straw that was in my water cup. I was fed up with the silence and I couldn't stand being around him, no matter how much I missed him.

"I wanted to see you." He tried grabbing my hand that rested on the table, but I quickly pulled it away. My heart ached trying to be strong. I longed for his touch but I just couldn't do that to myself, again.

"Don't touch me."

"Danielle, don't be like that."

"How could I not?" I frowned. "You haven't spoken to me in damn near two months, and you expect me to want you? You're lucky I even decided to come here."

"I know you're mad at me. I'm sorry, I- I was just scared!"

"I get that you were scared LaMelo, but fuck I was too! Why would you leave someone, who's holding your life, alone? Especially, when you know for a fact I have no one. You were the one and only person I had." My tears made their grand entrance dramatically falling from my eyes onto my cheeks. I grabbed a napkin, wiping them away and mentally kicked myself. I told myself I wasn't going to cry over him, yet here I am crying over him in front of his face.

"Baby.. I know and I'm sorry and I'm ready to step up and-."

"It's gone." I shook my head looking down.

"What?"

"It's fucking gone." I looked up and stared him in his eyes. I could tell he was analyzing my demeanor, trying to find any sort of hint, that would maybe say I was lying. But he couldn't, because I was dead ass.

Reaching into my purse I grabbed some papers that were folded up. Sliding them across the table, the first being from my doctors appointment a week ago. I had my first ultrasound.

"I was four months pregnant." I laughed disgustedly, shaking my head. "We were having a-."

"Girl." He whispered finishing my sentence, before switching pages looking at the other documents.

Now looking at my abortion papers.

I had gotten one today, it was before he had called. I hated that I did it. But I didn't want to bring a child into this world, knowing I wouldn't be able to give it its best life, when I wasn't even living mine. I couldn't let it have a life like mine, I wouldn't dare wish that on anyone.

"You got what you wanted right?" I shrugged. His eyes never lifted from the papers. He shook his head, switching back to the ultrasound pictures, before looking up at me teary-eyed. Instantly, I regretted my decision, but it was too late, there was nothing I could do now.

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗
Alternate ending next chapter >>>