Chapter 27 - 🖤

•Damon's POV ~

I watched this video a couple of times now. It pains me to see and hear Roxie going through this right now while I still haven't figured out where she is or who took her.

I still have to watch it though. If there's anything in this video at all that could help me find her, then I will sit here and watch it the whole day if I need to.

Then, when I find out who took and did this to her.. I will make them wish their mother wasn't even born so that they couldn't be born.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Theo call me, "Boss."

I don't even look up when I answer him, "What?"

"Your parents are in the living room asking for you." He says a bit hesitant.

That gets my attention. My head snaps up to look at him standing at the door to my home conference room.

"What do you mean my parents are in the living room? They're supposed to be in Italy." My fists clench as I stand up from my chair.

I didn't call them and tell them about Roxie getting kidnapped right outside of my club. I know it shouldn't have been possible. It's my club and I was right inside when it all happened.

I'm angry at my self for letting someone take her when we were at the exact same place. Also, at least one of my damn bouncers should have been outside standing right next to the door.

I don't even know which one was supposed to be at that spot the night it all happened and right now, I'm not even worrying about it. All I'm trying to do right now is find Roxie. Then I'll find who was supposed to be outside that night and I'll deal with them.

"I don't know why they're here boss. They didn't say. They just told me they needed to speak to you as soon as possible." Theo replies.

I look around the long conference table and everyone immediately looks down, continuing what they were doing.

Turning to Kole, I grab the lap top that's playing the video and place it in front of him, "Keep trying to filter out the main sounds and see if you can listen to the noise in the background."

He nods and starts working while I head out of the room and to my parents.

I walk into the living room and see my mom and dad sitting on the couch with lily on my moms lap and Nessa sitting in a chair in the corner.

"Mom... dad." Everyone looks up when I speak and lily immediately wiggles off of my moms lap and runs to me.

I pick her up in my arms and place a kiss on her forehead while she lays her head on my shoulder.

"She's already attached to you." My mom says with a small smile.

My dad stands up and clears his throat, "Figlio, why didn't you call us?"

My mom stands up as well, "Yes, why did we have to hear about this from Marcus?"

My eyes narrow, "Marcus called you both and told you?"

"I told him not to." Nessa mumbles while scratching the back of her neck and looking to the wall.

"Tesoro, I know you work for Damon but I'm his mother. I think I deserve to know about things." She says to Nessa before turning to me and raising an eyebrow. "Especially when my daughter in law gets kidnapped."

"Yeah, I'm sorry Val." Nessa says before my mom engulfs her in a hug.

"It's fine." She releases her. "Now, why don't you take my granddaughter to make some cookies while me and Enrique speak to Damon." She states rather than questions.