( 08. ) on the brink of dawn

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏.
━━ † on the brink of dawn

VAMPIRES DON'T SLEEP

VAMPIRES DON'T SLEEP. Or at least that's what Sypha thought until she'd fallen into a deep slumber upon Thranduil's fluffy bed after he'd left the night before. The brunette was snuggled up into his pillow, seeming to be fast asleep. Her light snores filled the room, and on occasion she would let out soft groans. Perhaps it was the comfort of knowing she was in Thranduil's chambers that'd allowed her to drift off in the first place...

If she could, she'd stay right where she was forever. Curled up in Thranduil's blankets, his smell filling her senses, relaxing her completely. She had no worries—none at all.

Speaking of the devil, Thranduil stole glances at the sleeping vampire every now and then from his spot, which was his little library nook section he had in his chambers. He found the noises she made in her sleep to be quite adorable, but of course he was gonna keep that thought to himself. A groan escaped her lips as she stirred underneath the blankets, causing the elf to immediately return his gaze back upon his book.

Sypha slowly opened her eyes and took in the natural light which shone in from the balcony. Eventually, she began to come to her senses, realizing that she had been sleeping. She let out a big yawn, stretching her limbs as her eyes fell upon the ElvenKing. She sat up in the bed, her hair being messed up a tad. Crossing her arms and leaning back, she raised her eyebrow. "Oh, so you're back?" He seemed to ignore her, making her scoff lightly and roll her eyes.