...

"Has she suspected anything?"
A familiar voice drained the walls, making Snow Pea turn around.
"No, but I will like an explanation!!" Looking at the distance, she sees fire slowly getting closer which each step.
Curious, he seemed to have a bag. Now she's interested.
"Now Fire Pea what do you got there?" He smirked taking out Zomboss, who was stuck in tape, and rope. In distress he tried to get out only causing Fire Pea to smack him.
"We just need Crazy Dave, but he was a bit to smart and ran, because of him.." Zomboss glares at the Peashooter, he swore he will get revenge.
"Look here Zomboss this is revenge for my family. You, and your little friend didn't realised how much you affected everyone around you." Fire Pea then rolled his eyes.
"But I'm not gonna just tell you what were gonna do for you, that'll just spoil the fun."
Snow Pea then shot Zomboss knocking him down, putting him back in the bag they head off to a flying ship. Leaving only a blast of ice on the ground.

"So about that, why do you have the boss, in the bag." Snow Pea asked Fire Pea, which he seem to shrug.

"It's only the bosses intrest, it's not for snooping around." Rolling her eyes she looks back to the window. " So about that attack on that kingdom, what's it called..Kelp something. Do you think it would be troublesome?" Fire Pea paused for two seconds to then shrug again. "I don't think so why?"

"Nothing, it's just I hear some suspicion, about kelp place from Rose, and how Peashooter disapeared." Taking a drink from the table, she stares at Fire Pea waiting for a reaction, but nothing.