Background Story and Information

Alcaeus Achilles Lycaon

Status: the king of Babylonia

Age: 15

Direct Descendant of: Achilles, Hercules, Leonidas I, Gilgamesh, Arthur and Mordred Pendragon, and Lycaon

Living relatives

(mother) Eris Mordred Pendragon (she is someone who is a very stubborn and very aggressive woman what has a very short fuse and is known to start many fights, unlike of royalty as she was much happier fighting than anything, though when she got her first child, she has very much changed her behavior to be a "good" influence to her child and also a good wife to her husband, rumor said she broke her husband's arm when she was giving birth as he had a broken arm the next day their first child was born, she is a level 5)

(father) Yuri Iasion Lycaon (he is a serious werewolf that married Alcaeus's mother off of an agreement arranged by both parents, while his new wife was not into the arrangement at first, they eventually got along and had 3 kids, he normally tries to help take care of his family when he's home and is a very loyal and faithful husband to his wife, he isn't important political or warrior wise, but he is there for his son when he's asked and is one of the first few people Alcaeus goes to for advice and help, he is a level 6)

(older sister) Vira Atalanta Lycaon (as a young girl, she was talented in combat, especially in archery and dual-wielding hunting swords, and having a brother who was born by the time she was 8 would be a big step for her as she wanted to show her brother that she could be reliable to him, so after years of training and dedication, she became a general in her brother's army with very good say in there war strategies and combat tactics along with being head of all soldier training and castle management, though she is secretly a brocon and is currently unaware of this fact herself, this means she doesn't take to kindly to anyone who insulted her brother for even a second, even as a joke, it usually ends with getting stabbed through with one of her swords, she is a level 6)

(younger sister) Hanna Boudica Lycaon ( very energetic, she is a very fruitful kid with lots of extra energy, is a glutton, and also has a bad habit of getting into other people's business or stuff without asking or being invited, she is also very known for her patting and hugging people who she sees as family, friend's, or people she trusts, though only if they are cute, she was born 4 years after Alcaeus and is constantly looked after by all her family, even her brother who is usually busy all day, and she wishes to become a high priest in the capital in order to guide people to the right path in life, though this was because she loved the look of the nun uniform and thought they all looked cute in them, she has no level so far, but will get a blessing by the age of 14)

Alias: (too many outside his kingdom and the Hobbit and Cat Person kingdom's) Merciless King, Tyrant king, Conquering King and most commonly, War King, (to anyone in his kingdom and the Hobbit and Cat Person kingdom's) Wise King, Forgiving king, Victorious King, and most commonly, Caring King

Kingdom Origin: Babylonia, the kingdom of trade, gold, architecture, medicine, smithing, brewing, farming, and legendary heroes

Gender: male

Race: human/werewolf or half-blood

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 160 LBS

Appearance: a young teenager with white medium length hair going to his lower back and blood-red eyes full of life and joy, he is considered cute and handsome by many, as many female characters have pointed out and men point out in envy of his good looks throughout the story, and because he gives off 1/4th of a god's divinity due to his heritage, however, with his werewolf blood embraced with his werewolf part's come out, and he is more compared to Fenrir, especially when he goes in his berserk state that makes him perform about a level or 2 above his actual level, and really let's loose, the gods then get a terrifying reminder of the said wolf of destruction