Chapter 1: The Beginning

Bills Pov:

What do the Heads want now? "Bill Cipher we have brought you here to tell you the name of your soulmate." 3rd leader Cole says. "Wait what?!" I reply. "To late we are telling you anyway." 2nd leader Jack says. "Your soulmate Bill Cipher is Ursa Stars!" 1st leader Betty (yes me) says. I give the a confused look "Ursa Stars?" "Yes Ursa Stars!" Betty says giddy. "Good luck finding out who his human form is!~" The last thing I hear from Betty. Next thing I know I'm back in Gravity Falls with the rift in my hands. "What? Oh well saves me time but-" I mumble but then I'm cut of tackled by someone.

Dippers Pov:

I was walking through the forest when I heard someone so I look and its the one and only Bill Cipher. He has the rift in his hands somehow well shit. I ponce on him "Shit!" I hear him say. He finally looks up. "Oh my old puppet!" He says cringy. "How did you get here and how do you have the rift!" I say rather loud. "My oh my being rather rude." Bill says with a shit eating grin. I groan out of frustration and grab the rift and sprint get the hell out of the there. "Hey- give that back!" I hear Bill yell but I was already to far. I get in the shack and unlock the vending machine to the basement to tell Ford Bills back. "Ugh Dippers so annoying." I hear Mabel say. 'Wait what?' I think. "I know sweetie we will get rid of him soon." I hear Ford say. At this point I'm about to cry. "Yeah we all will be happy when we do." I hear Stan say proudly. I can feel my tears rolling down My face. I run upstairs to my room in the attic. I'm curled up in a ball crying. I feel so betrayed by what I just had heard, but one thing stuck on my mind that sung 'Revenge'. I smiled and started laughing. I calm down after 2 minutes and the voice starts to say it again 'Revenge!' "Ok I'll start..." I say to the voice and start humming Nightmare (By Hasley).
I place the rift on my nightstand.

Bills Pov:

I just watched Pine tree start crying the burst out laughing. I'm in a tree watching this confused as fuck. He calm down and mumbles something. Then his eyes change to Blue with cat spit eyes, kinda like mine... Wait a minute!