14

I went into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face to calm it down from the tears. I heard yelling from downstairs.

"No just leave." Emma shouted. "She's doesn't want to talk to you."

"Please just let me talk to her." Grayson begged as I walked down the stairs making eye contact with him.

"I said I don't want to talk to you or see you ever again." I muttered.

"You don't mean that." Grayson said.

"Yes I really do."

"Can we talk please?"

I walked out the door past him rolled my eyes and said on the steps. Grayson came over and sat next to me. He placed his hand on my leg that I quickly pushed away.

"What do you want?" I said aggressively.

"I- I'm just sorry." He said softly.

"Oh are you?" The anger stood out in my voice. I was not taking anymore shit from him. "I forgave you the first time. I let you back into my life after you completely fucked it up."

"I know and-" He tried to defend himself but I cut him off adding more.

"You know how much you hurt me and I let you try and fix what you broke and what about everything you said? You were gonna change. You wanted to be with me. You couldn't live without me. Was it all a lie?"

"I'm sor-"

"Did I mean anything to you? Everything you say is a lie."

"I was, I am, I'm trying."

"I'm ending things for a reason. I'm not letting you treat me like shit anymore. You can go do whatever you want whenever you want now."

"I want you."

"You're joking right? You wanted to talk tomorrow but still made out with someone tonight. How stupid do you think I am? Was our whole relationship a joke to you? Did you even care about me?"

"No baby it wasn't a joke and I will always care about you." He said.

"Stop. Really? How can you love and care about me when you fucked other girls our entire relationship?"

"That doesn't mean our relationship wasn't real and I didn't care about you."

"Obviously it does. Please just go, I can't look at you anymore." I am seriously about to punch him in the face. 

"Please, I know and I fucked up. I'm trying to do better. You're perfect. You're every guys dream girl. I'm so fucking stupid." He was fighting back tears. I don't feel an ounce of sorrow for him, if only he knew how many tears I cried over him. It's embarrassing honestly. 

His arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into him. This is what he does every time. Tries to comfort me, act like he feels sorry and is going to change. Like he is really hurt, even though I now know it was all an act. 

"No." I said snapping out of his grip. "Don't do that. You don't get to do that anymore."

"Do what?" He acted as if he didn't know what he was doing.

"No this is exactly what you do every time and you know it. You don't get to fix what you broke. Not anymore. This is not like last time. I literally don't want to see you again."

"Ro I'll do anyth-"

"No I've given you chances. You know how much it hurt me. And to do it all again. Do you know how much it hurts to think I'm not good enough for you?" I paused. There was so much more I wanted to say but I gave up. "Please just go." I said quietly.

"Ro please. I'm sorry. I-"

"Grayson." I raised my voice. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Please," he said. "Just one more chance."

I rolled my eyes and started to walk back in the house. He grabbed my wrist.

"I'll do anything." I pulled my arm back and walked inside slamming the door behind me.