002

Shoutout to Nasha2e she in love with my book😌, appreciate you, much love💚

Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl
Date: May 29, 2020

"You a stupid ass bitch, that nigga don't love you, he don't want you, he ain't doing shit but leading you on. He gone fuck another bitch and leave you, and that baby." The person said.

I looked at them crying while trying to run.

"Bitch you ain't leaving, Ian done with you. You gone feel everything I feel." The person grabbed me tighlty by my neck as tears ran down my face.

I cried. "KENTRELL, KENTRELL, WHERE ARE YOU?!? I NEED YOU!"

I couldn't see whether it was a female or male.

But I knew it was someone.

"He can't save you baby, he gone. He been left you, shit he probably dead by now."

I shooked my head not believing them while trying to get out of their grip.

"Leave me the fuck alone, let me go." And just like that we started fighting.

I punched them in the face watching he or she hit the floor, and they kicked me down with them.

I winced in pain as I hit my head holding it.

I felt them slide me to them as I kicked and tried to pull away.

He or she held me against the floor chocking me.

"Bitch stop fucking moving, you gone get what you deserve." They said.

I jumped out my sleep breathing heavy. "KENTRELL" I yelled as tears ran down my face.

He quickly sat up looking at me. "Hm? What's wrong? What happened?" He held tighlty onto his gun that he slept with.

He stays with a gun.

I sighed as I pulled him into a hug continuing to cry into his chest.

He rocked me back and forth as he held me. "Tell me what's wrong baby. Another bad dream?"

"Y-yes. You left me." I mumbled.

He sighed. "Baby stop thinking about that, ian leaving you ma. I promise that."

I nodded my head as I layed my head in his neck.

The dreams are becoming worse, and I really don't understand them.

He layed us back on the bed holding onto me tighlty keeping his hand on my stomach.

"Ian gone let you go ma, I gotchu." He kissed my cheek. "Now stop crying for daddy."

I nodded my head as I wiped my tears.

He wiped them also and kissed my lips multiple times. "I love you baby." He gave me a small smile.