Time to Wake Up

Will opened his eyes slowly. His whole body felt like it had been bruised. More accurately it felt like a boxer hit everywhere. So he fully opened his eyes and grit his teeth as he sat up.

Or tried to.

2 things felt very wrong to him. His body felt so much lighter. While the ends of his limbs felt heavier. He tried patting his arms down his body but he then noticed his left arm was gone. He also pulled his blankets and saw that his legs were gone as well. The right one had been amputated to the knee while the left was almost completely gone. He also noticed the weird bronze colored metal. He tapped it curiously and he could weirdly feel the metal like it was skin.

He then took notice of the second thing that felt wrong. The bed felt more full than when he was sleeping by himself. Will slowly turned his head to the left and noticed a beautiful woman sleeping next to him.

But the most interesting part was for blue skin and dark blue hair. Her body was covered in what looked like a two piece sundress. It was a darker blue with even darker blue stripes going in a diagonal pattern down the front.

He was frozen for a bit. He'd never woken up in bed with anyone that wasn't his family from when he was younger. And the only time he fell asleep with a girl before was his crazy ex girlfriend.

God she was his first and probably best but like every girl Granny knows she was at shit insane. It was the reason he kept his 1911 on him.

He didn't really care about the fact that she was blue. It of course was a bit weird but the fact she looked human kept him calm. Me took notice of the gentle rise of her chest as she breathed in and and out. Her hands cupped between the pillow and her head. And the way she looked like a sleeping angel.

So distracted by her he didn't hear the door open.

His sister opened the door and expected him to be asleep. But she grew a smile on her face as she saw him awake.

"Little bro, your finally awake. Please don't ever scare us like that again." She said as she ran over and hugged him. Surprised he claimed his stump and last good limb. He then subsequently fell out of bed and landed on the hardwood floor.

"Aaahhh!" He yelled as he fell. The impact knocking the wind out of him. But surprisingly falling a foot and a half directly on his spine didn't hurt that much.

He quickly righted himself with his right arm. He rubbed his back as he finally took in his surroundings. He saw the familiar walls of his usual room at the cabin.

Ellie I don't down and tried to pick him up. She grunted as she lifted him into the wheelchair that they out in here. He righted himself on the chair and let his stubs lay against the fabric and over it.

The commotion must've alerted the rest of the occupants because before he knew it his mom and dad came into the room as well.

"Oh my gosh, your finally up. I'm so glad your okay." Maria health crushed him in a hug.

"Mom, you don't wanna out him back in the hospital do you." Ellie joked.

In his little family reunion he didn't notice the older man with greying hair wlak into the room.

"Who might this be?" Said the man.

Will and his family looked back to the blue woman sleeping in the bed. The man then soaked aorujd and took note of something on her back.

"Oh, so this is what you look like." He said with recognition and Surprise.

Something in will wanted to keep him away. "Hey, what do you think your doing." He half yelled.