44. The obsessive monster

Preeti's point of view

I was about to walk when I saw a envelope on the floor. I took a envelope from the floor and dusted a invisible dust on it. I frowned when I saw my name on it and behind it there was a Siddharth's name also.

I immediately tore the seal of it and read it. My eyes is wide open when I read it. Tears are falling from my eyes.

How could he do this to me.

I barged towards his cabin and open the door with a thud and walked into his cabin. He raised his head from his laptop and look at me. He immediately stood up from his seat and walk to me when he looked at my teary but angry eyes.

"Preeti what happened, why are you crying?" He said while cupping my face with his both hands.

"How could you do this to me?" I said angrily while pushing him back.

"What happened..?" He asked me.

"Who gave you that right?" I said while pushing him by his chest.

"How could you?" I said while pushing him again.

"What happened..? Why are you crying?" He asked me while holding my both hands.

I free my hands with his grip in a jerk.
"You don't know what happened then what is this Mr. Kapoor." I said while showing him a paper. He took a paper from me and read it. In that paper clearly written that he paid my loan to the loan company on behalf of me.

"I am sorry Preeti. I just wanted to help you." He said while taking a step towards me.

"I know I'm weak and may be burden on this earth but I don't need anyone's help." I said between my sobs.

" I can't see you suffering for small things just because of money. When I came to know about your loan I could not stop myself for paying it when i am the reason behind of it." He said while cupping my both cheeks with his hands.

"You wanted to help me then where were you when I was crying when people tortured me just because of you. Where were you when everyone treated me like a shit in my office. Where were you when I was mourned in pain by missing you. You are right, you are the reason behind all of this. You are the reason all of my suffering." I said while holding him by his shirt collar.

"Not a single day passed in two years when I didn't miss you. I wanted hold your hand and hide in a warmth of your body when people raise their fingers on my character." I whispered while hiding my face in his chest and cried miserably.

My legs began to feel week and I can't stand up properly. I slide to the floor when my legs give up. I was sitting on Siddharth's foot.

"I wanted you to protect me in front of everyone and hold my hand with authority." I said while crying miserably.

Siddharth sit in front of me on the floor. I saw tears in his eyes.

"You said you can't see tears in my eyes then why can't you see my tears when I was begging in front of you not to leave me. How could I believe you that I am the one who lives in your heart, what if this time also you are fooling me like other time." I said, looking at him with my teary eyes.

"Papa took 15 lakhs loan for our wedding. But after cancellation of the wedding it affects his business and he was worried how he will pay the loan. When I came to know, I wanted to help him. This is the least I could do for him. This is the only chance for me to prove myself in front of him but you snatched that chance from me. You hurt my self respect. " I said while bending my head lower and cry.

He cupped my both cheeks and wipe my tears.

"Never think yourself such low. Everyone loves you. You are a flower which give happiness to everyone. I was an asshole to let you go. I know I was the reason behind all your tears and miserable days but give me a one chance baby I will do everything right again. I knew you will not accept my help that's why I paid the loan without your knowledge and tell them to creat 50th anniversary drama. My all money, all property, even my soul, body and heart, all belongs to you." He whispered while raising my head by my chin.