Chapter 42: Pack life

(Violet's P.O.V)

I was walking through the central area of my pack. Pack members bowed down respectively. I bowed back to all of them. I love my pack, it's my home. These people are my life, my friends. I love each and every one of them. They put all of their tust and faith in me, they trust me to make the right decisions about the pack and how they live. That's more then I could ever ask for. I felt a tug on my pants leg. I look down to see a little girl around 5 years old with her big brother maybe around 7 years old.

"H-hello Alpha." The little girl said, bowing deeply. I could feel her anxiousness. I kneeled down to her hight and smiled at her.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" I ask softly.

"U-uhh..." She stammered, she couldn't get the words out. Her brother looked down at us and smiled.

"I'm sorry Alpha, she wanted to ask you if she could get a picture with you. She has a school project that requires her to have a picture with her idol from the pack and write about why she looks up to them." He explains for her. I look at her, she has her hands over her face and looks embarrassed.

"Is that true?" I ask her. She shyly nods.

"It would be an honor to be the idol to suck a pretty girl. What's your name sweetie?"

"Chole. Thank you Alpha!" She jumped up onto me and wrapped her tiny arms around me. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Oh dear! Alpha, I apologise for my daughter, she should have known better than to disterb you." A woman came up and bowed to me. I waved her off and smiled kindly.

"Nonsense. I don't mind I don't have anything in my plans today, anyways I was hoping to spend some time with my pack today. It feels like forever since I've gotten the chance to just hang out with you guys." I told her, she laughed. Nodding in agreement.

"That is true Alpha Violet, we all miss you dearly."

"Please, call me Violet, Alpha Violet is to long. And formal." I make a face that makes Chole laugh. The brother already has his phone out to take a picture of us. I pick up Chole and put her on my shoulders holding her legs steady so she wouldn't fall, she put her hands in my hair and had a lopsided grin on her face, I smiled brightly. I loved being with my pack, it made me beyond happy. Well not as happy as I was with Logan. But that's besides the point. I let Chole down and made small talk with the three family members.

After a half hour I had to leave, I needed to make a call to a certain demon with blue magic.

(Hey guys! This was just a cute little filler chapter that shows how she interacts and cares for her pack. I love Chole, she's adorable! What do you think? Things are gonna get good in the next chapter. Remember to comment it really helps!!)