↠ 56

Upon entering the house, Yuto froze. Everyone's eyes were on him and it made him unconformtable. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" He questioned, suddenly feeling like he was going to be attacked.

Hoseok was about to speak up when Jimin and Jungkook stepped through the front door holding his bag. It was quiet for a moment and then Yuto realized it. Thanks to his excellent hearing, he could faintly hear you sniffling. Werewolves...

He didn't say anything as he went upstairs. Behind him, the wolves felt somewhat relieved that you'll most likely be happy. Hopefully. For now, they'll just wait downstairs and try to be patient. Yuto arrived at the door of your room and knocked. It was quiet for a few moments before you opened it. Maybe you were expecting one of the wolves. But never him.

It shocked you at first but then you felt emotions rush over you as you hugged the vampire. Although it's been literally only like a couple of hours, you wanted to at least see him one more time if he decides to leave. He patted your head and gently pushed into your room, closing the door behind him. For sure, he did not want the pack to hear what you two were talking about. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I just..." You sniffled a bit. "I just thought that you didn't want to come back..."

Yuto soaked in your words before a faint smile came onto his face. "Ah. Let's sit." He motioned to the bed where you two took a seat. "Well, I will be leaving for a while."

"Why?" You asked.

"I need some time for myself. After all of this." He admitted. "But I'll come back in the future, okay?" You nodded and wiped away the few lone tears. "You still have a problem though." He pointed at the door, indicating the seven werewolves. "So, Werewolf Queen, have you decided on a mate?" He turned the spotlight back on you.

You let out a sigh, feeling your throat go dry. It was a bit difficult to breathe. "No... I don't know who to choose!" You confessed. "I don't want to break their hearts or let them get angry with each other or-"

Yuto placed his hand on top of your head. "Calm down there. I may not know much about mates but I'm sure they won't get angry with each other. I think they'll be happy once time gives them space to heal." He continued. "Just think, who will give you be with in the future? Can you see a future with them? Will you be happy in the future with them?"

You soaked in his words. Happy in the future? You processed his words as you thought about a certain werewolf. A faint smile tugged on your lips and Yuto chuckled.

"Looks like you decided, hm?"

"Maybe." You lightly frowned at the grinning vampire, a light blush tainting your cheeks.

Yuto shook his head playfully. "Make sure you invite me to the wedding." He joked and swiftly got up. He held out his pinky. "I promise I'll be back in the future."

You interlocked your own with his. "You better be. I'm going to miss you." You felt your eyes stinging again.

"I'll miss you too." Both of you let go of each other. Yuto sent you a smile before he walked out of the room and closed the door. You just curled up on the bed, emotions running through you that you couldn't think straight.

Yuto took only one step off the stairs before he was crowded around the wolves. Eagerly, they all stared at him, waiting for an answer. Or anything. He held out his hand, eyes glaring at the duo who retrieved him. Jungkook shyly gave him his bag back and the vampire hastily snatched it away. "Give her a little more time." He said and carefully put on his backpack. The wolves hung onto his words. "Guess I'll see you one day." He shrugged and in a flash, he was gone from the house.

The pack only stared at the spot he was in. They were in slight disbelief that the vampire was gone. Just like that. The Alpha gave a statement to at least wait for you to come out and to not be waiting at the door. While he was at it, he assigned for Seokjin to take care of Yoongi's wounds for awhile. In the meantime, they'll give you your space for now. The pack was just worried at the moment but they will break down the door if you didn't come out tomorrow.

You let out a sigh, frowning at the small algae forming in Davey's tank. Lucky for you, Davey was a tough spirit and is still swimming happily. You gave him his food already and now you had to clean his tank. "Do you think I should choose him, Davey?" You asked your buddy and got out one silk plant to reveal it to be dead.

Davey didn't give you an answer. He slightly paused and continued swimming around. "I think I'm making the right choice." You continued and placed the plant on a towel you got from the bathroom. You kept thinking about it before nodding your head. "Y'know what? I think I know who I'm going to choose."

You removed the filter for a quick second to check on it. "Right Davey? I think you know who I'm talking about." You smiled at your little Betta. "Tomorrow morning, I'll let them know. For now, let's get your tank cleaned." You slightly hummed a song, getting rid of most of the algae.

It'll be fine. You reassured yourself. "They'll be okay. I'm sure they'll be okay with my choice." You muttered to yourself rather than venting out your thoughts to Davey. You accepted your fate. You were the Werewolf Queen and so you had a choice to make.