fifteen.

omg wattpad is being glitchy so the formatting is spacey and weird smh

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"hold on!"

you called, quickly grabbing your wallet from the table and rushing to the door. you sighed and opened your door mindlessly to be met with a familiar stoic peppermint boy. "what the..."

"it's your favorite person." todoroki said with a small smile, holding up the box.

"sh-shoto?" you laughed, leaning against your door frame with a grin, "you work delivery? wait- you work at my job? wait- you work?"

he was rich. it confused you why he got a job, let alone at a pizza delivery place— the exact same place you worked, in fact. what was this canadian flag for a boy doing? you couldn't tell as he softly smiled at you, holding the white box of pizza.

"yes... and you order food from your own job, apparently."

"okay, hey!" you raised a finger at the stoic canadian flag, "i typically don't! midoriya is actually supposed to be here in a few minutes, and he was threatening me to order pizza from my job for some reason."

"midoriya?" todoroki frowned upon the name. midoriya? why would he want to hang out with you?

"yeah, i have no clue why he wants to hang out all of the sudden? literally he texted me and said he wanted to come over and i had to order pizza from my job. it was so weird. but anyways, here you go." you handed him the money and he gave you the white box silently. "he should be here in a bit. hey, text me so we can hang out again!"

"oh... okay." todoroki said. when you bid farewell, and the door closed, todoroki frowned, staring at the door for a bit longer. why did his plans keep failing?

was it just meant to not work out? this was all supposed to be easy. he softly clenched his fists in slight frustration, beginning his way to his delivery car.

why would midoriya do such a thing? didn't he know what todoroki was planning already? and to make a move on y/n-

wait.

...

midoriya wasn't coming. he just texted you, saying he couldn't make it. you didn't know he never planned on showing up until you opened up the pizza box finally to see there was a piece missing, making your jaw drop.

you only realized todoroki was probably in the car already, a few seconds later. your eyes widened and you ran to the front door, swinging it open.

he must've known, because the usual stoic peppermint boy turned around with a small, yet knowing smile.

"there's a piece missing!" you called.

todoroki took a few steps toward your house, "the first day you delivered my pizza, i think you stole a piece of my heart with the slice you took. so in return, i did the same and stole a piece of yours. it was my intention to, anyway. hope i did."

you laughed, shaking your head, "shoto todoroki, you classic romantic."

the typical stoic peppermint boy stood in your doorway, smiling quite proudly, "yes, i came up with this one by myself this time."

"there's a pizza my heart missing," you winked at the peppermint boy, who sighed in regret at his own pun. "and you stole it."

———

ohohohoho
this is soooo cheesy
and bOY am i loving it!

tysm for reading! ily all! <3