52

"Yeah. I think I'm going to Tae and Jiminie's. I need to think.." He said, now looking up at Hoseok.

Hoseok returned the gaze, eyes soft and understanding. He didn't like the idea of being without Yoongi, especially since EXO was still on the loose and still after Hoseok's blood. And maybe even Yoongi's too. But he understood his need for space, he had been thrown into this wild world and suddenly all he thought he knew was turning out to be a lie. So he only nodded with a small smile. 

"I'll drive you." Hoseok said, still holding Yoongi's gaze. The ravenette sighed and ran his fingers through his black hair, trying to calm the raging storm in his mind. So much was going on. 

"I- Yes please." He sighed, breaking their gaze and looking down at his hands before standing up. He looked back at Jin, the older still not looking away from his freshly manicured hands.

brat

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's soft hand, kissing his knuckles and leading him out the door to his car. They didn't speak the whole way there, a comfortable silence settling between them. 

"You can just drop me off here, I need some air to clear my mind anyways" Yoongi said once they were about 500 metres away from Jimin and Taehyung's shared apartment. Hoseok looked at him with a worried gaze, his hand finding Yoongi's thigh and drawing slow circles on there. 

"You sure?" He didn't quite like the idea of Yoongi walking alone in the streets even though it wasn't even evening yet. Especially not with his thigh. He didn't want him to get hurt, he would never forgive himself if he did. 

"Yeah.. Thank you for driving me Seok" Yoongi half smiled as he reached up to kiss the brunette on the cheek. Before he could open the passenger door, Hoseok grabbed him by the chin, not harsh but enough to make him turn his head and look him in the eyes. 

He pressed his lips to Yoongi's before pulling away and locking eyes with him. 

"I love you. Call me if you need anything." He whispered, worry and love flooding out his eyes as he looking into Yoongi's deep brown ones. 

"Of course. I love you too." Yoongi said before opening the passenger door and getting out on the sidewalk. He waved at Hoseok as he drove off, the latter blowing him a kiss as he did. 

He started walking slowly towards the apartment complex, careful not to injure his leg further. He had spoken to his doctor and she had said it was okay for him to go on short walks like this one. It hurt with every step he took, but he was getting quite used to the pain in his thigh so it didn't bother him much anymore. 

He was completely lost in his thoughts as he walked, not caring about his surroundings or even noticing the black van that had been driving awfully slow on the other side of the road for the past two minutes. 

am I not worthy of the truth? Is that it?

Thoughts like that kept rummaging his mind, making him doubt himself further. 

But he was pulled out of that toxic, self degrading hole by cloth over his mouth and a gun to his temple.

not this shit again 

He internally rolled his eyes as he already knew what was about to go down. 

He was getting kidnapped again. 

Not long after, the end of the gun was slammed against his head, making him black out from the hit and fall slump into his attacker's arms. 

He slowly opened his eyes as a stabbing headache made its way to his brain. He remembered the events before he blacked out and he already knew what was going on. He looked down at his wrist, seeing them tied to the chair he was sitting in, just like he had expected. 

"Yoongi dear, are you awake?" Yoongi recognised that voice, the voice who belonged to the man he hated the most in the world. 

Chang-fucking-Hoon

"You decided kidnapping me once wasn't enough, huh?" Yoongi half laughed, half coughed with a raspy voice. His throat was sore and his head hurt. 

"Not as scared as last time I see." Chang-Hoon commented, not sounding very pleased with Yoongi's lack of fear. 

But Yoongi had just been through so much these past six months, his entire life actually, that this didn't surprise him anymore. 

"Why would I be. You guys didn't get to do shit last time." Yoongi sneered, looking up at the greasy male with fire spitting eyes. 

"We sure did decorate that pretty thigh of yours though." He commented with a smirk. 

"Why are you kidnapping this time?" Yoongi asked, genuinely curious as of why they loved kidnapping him so much. It was quite annoying and time consuming. 

Chang-Hoon took a deep breath before replying. "Since our attack on Bangtan didn't turn out like we would have hoped, we chose to kidnap you instead. Kai saw you and J-Hope kissing one day he was spying on you, he brought the news to Suho and we decided it was time to bring J-Hope down. And since it obviously didn't work, here we are." He explained, sounding quite bored with the plan himself. 

"You guys are so uncreative, you know that right?" Yoongi chuckled at the plan. Suho literally didn't have any other tricks other than kidnapping and attacking? 

Before Chang-Hoon could answer him, the door to the dimly lit room opened and walked Kai in. 

"Oh my beloved, how I've missed you!" He cheered once he saw Yoongi tied up in the chair. Shivers went down Yoongi's spine once he saw Kai. He looked even crazier than last time, his eyes bloodshot and hair messy. He wondered what the hell had happened to him. 

"You ready for round two?" Kai spoke with his creepily wide smile, referring to Yoongi's injured thigh. Yoongi shivered at the thought and mentally prepared himself for a long and painful day. 

i just wanted to let you know that there's only 7 chapters left 🥺 and i actually finished writing all of them the other day so that's why i've been uploading a little more frequently these last couple days