Festival Day

The day of the festival dawned bright and sunny. I woke to a plethora of messages on the group chat, most of them from Daria (who had apparently woken up at 6:00am, judging by the time stamps on her texts) and Alex (who was always hyperactive on the group chat, and in general day-to-day life).

GANGBANG

5:58am

DARIA: FESTIVAL DAY

DARIA: I'M SO EXCITED GUYS

DARIA: TEXT ME WHEN YOU WAKE UP

7:01AM

DARIA: Are you guys up yet??

7:53AM

DARIA: How do you guys cope with so few hours in the day?

9:26AM

PENIS MAN: By being well rested

ME: And because we don't go to bed at 9:30

DARIA: My bedtime is 10:00 now!

12:44PM

THE STONER: every time is bedtime

Kaelin and I were on the train before anyone else, because my house was the furthest away. I lived in Toorak, a suburb near the beach for new-money multi-millionaires. The rest of the group was situated further away from the city. Cady lived ages away.

"So, what you're saying," said Kaelin, looking skeptical. "Is that you don't want Jace to come, but you had no choice to invite him. Also, he helped you get to class after lunch and was generally nice to you for the entirety of the day, and you know he's been possessed but you're not sure if you want to hire an exorcist?"

"That's exactly it."

The train pulled to a stop outside the next station, and Alex and Chance jumped on, greeting us with their usual contrasting styles. Chance's arms were flapping slightly with excitement and nerves.

Alex was grinning because he'd drawn a penis on Chance's cheek while he was asleep and his brother apparently hadn't noticed yet.

"G'day, Montez One and Two," said Alex, flopping down on the seat beside me. "How are you this fine morning?"

"Radiant," Kaelin replied. "Glamourous. Incredible. Sexy, but not like I'm trying too hard. Like, sure, I'm trying, but it's almost effortless."

Chance beside her. "You've seen that show too?"

"I've seen every show," Kaelin said. It was true. 

Alex grinned cheekily as the train pulled out of the station. "So, what were you fine ladies talking about?"

Kaelin rolled her eyes. "Guess."

"Jace," said Alex and Chance in unison. They didn't even have to think about it, which was slightly insulting.

"Does she ever talk about anything else?" Kaelin muttered.

"Nope," said Alex.

"Oi!" I protested.

Chance looked sympathetic. "Lena, they're not wrong."

Alex looked gleeful. "Were you talking about the angry sparks?"

"She complained that you guys thought they had angry sparks," Kaelin said and she ruffled my hair teasingly when I pouted. "Aw, Wittle Wena isn't in touch with her feelings."

"I'm in touch with my feelings. Anger. All the anger and rage."

Alex coughed. "Horny."

"Ha ha."