°6°

Mark tiptoed until the staircase and Donghyuck followed him behind. The werewolf sat on the floor and he followed his lead and sat in front of him.

"You know we can get expelled right?" Donghyuck asked and Mark chuckled.

"No one expelled me yet so chill." Donghyuck watched him looking at the empty corridor. "Look what we're gonna do."

Mark looked back at him and a smirk plastered his face. He took out of nowhere a doll, an ugly looking doll and he handed it to him.

Donghyuck recognized what kind of doll it was and he looked at Mark. The wizard was concerned, very concerned because if Mr Song would catch them, they'll be in big trouble.

"Have you ever used a voodoo doll before?" The werewolf asked him and Donghyuck nodded.

"Once, last year in the Arts of Dark Magic class." He replied and took the doll in his hands. Its eyes looked as if they were staring deeply into his souls and Donghyuck turned it so he won't see them.

"Tell me you don't need your wand to do that." Mark whispered and he shook his head.

"I just need chalk."

He didn't receive a response and realized he was left alone as Mark disappeared. He tried to remember the spell and he looked at the doll again.

How was it? He frowned and hissed in frustration. But right when Mark came back with two white pieces of chalk in his hand, he remembered the words.

"Thank you."

Donghyuck took one piece and start drawing on the floor of the dungeons. The chalk colored the gray floor and when he was done, he started at the Star he made.

"Give me the doll." He told Mark who obeyed and he took it from his pale hand.

"Just remember, we don't want to kill anyone...."

"We just want to scare Mr Song. I know." He smirked at him and placed the voodoo doll in the center of the star.

Donghyuck saw a statue of a devil and he decided to make it alive.

"Then let the show begin." Mark let out a soft chuckle before Donghyuck started saying the spell.

"The goblets need to be shiny and clean! This is not clean you brat!"

Jaemin sighed and rolled his eyes in exasperation. He was cleaning that fucking goblet for half an hour already and Mr Song wasn't pleased at all.

"If I were the headmaster, you two would have received a harsher punishment." The old man growled at both of them and he almost jumped on Jeno when the werewolf chuckled as of he heard a joke.

"But you're not sir." He said and Jaemin turned around so that Mr Song won't see his grin.

The man sighed heavily and waved a hand.

"Clean it again!" He pointed at Jaemin who just put the goblet on a shelf. "And make sure it won't have finger prints on it for Satan's Mercy!"

Jeno frowned when he heard the expression and Jaemin smirked.

"You wouldn't get it since you're not a wizard."

"Actually, I did get it mortal."

That made Jaemin burst into laughter.

"Wait until I'll have my baptism. After that I'll no longer be mortal." He grinned and he imagined himself living like a young person for the rest of his life. "Werewolves are immortal too right?"

Jeno nodded and placed a goblet on a shelf and took another one to clean.

"But it depends. Silver can kill us just like it can kill vampires. But at least we don't need to avoid holy things and angels, oh and light."

Jaemin nodded and got slapped by Mr Song. The old man took the goblet  and mumbled some curses and handed him a goblet made of dark glass.

"No fingerprints." He told him and Jaemin nodded.

Just as he was about to take the cloth and start cleaning, a loud bang at the door made them stop. A growl was followed next and the door was slammed on the floor.

Jaemin widened his eyes when he saw the devil made of stone. It's blank eyes were glowing and he made its way inside the room.

"Get behind me boys." Mr Song yelled and took out a wand. "I'm gonna kill the person who did this."

"What's he talking about?" Jaemin asked Jeno whose eyes were glued on the living statue.

"Someone's playing with a voodoo doll."

"What?"

"Make it run at Mr Song." Mark said while looking at the devil who already entered the room. "Hurry!"

"Will you shut up?" Donghyuck sent him a glare and moved his fingers so that the doll would walk forward right to Mr Song.

"Nice, now make his claws grab him."

He did as Mark said and a scream was followed next. At first, Donghyuck thought he killed the keeper but Mark chuckled.

"Where are you going?" The wizard hissed when he saw Mark leave their hiding spot. "I'm so gonna kill him if we're caught."

"Run you two!" Mr Song shouted at them when the claws of the statue held his black robe. "Run!"

Jeno took Jaemin by his arm and dragged him outside, running right past by the gray massive foot of the statue.

Jeno bumped suddenly into someone and they heard a soft giggle.

"Shit." Jaemin whispered when he saw Renjun and his demon friend, Chenle, in the dark hallway. "Now what?"

"You run." Chenle giggled and waved a hand.

More vampires and demons started showing themselves and Jaemin tried to calm himself down. How were they friends? He thought that vampires hated the demons.

"Yes, we run." Jeno said and the next second, he started running, still holding Jaemin by the arm.

"Get them." They heard the soft voice of Renjun and Jeno cursed under his breath.

"Okay we need to run." Mark came back and Donghyuck looked up at him. "Leave the doll and come."

"What's happening?"

"The vampires heard us."

"What!?" Donghyuck jumped from the cold floor and dropped the doll. They heard the devil stop and Mr Song fell with a yelp. "What about Jeno and Jaemin?"

Just then, two silhouettes ran past them.

"Yeah, I guess they kinda figured it out already."