♡25; then do it♡

"Just hop on, pleaseee~" he says with a cute voice which I couldn't resist so I decide to just jump on his back and enjoy the piggy back ride.

I looked at his face as he was walked along the street towards our destination, as I studied every feature of his face. Admiring how drop dead gorgeous he is.

After about 10 minutes of walking he stopped and let go of me allowing me to slide of his back.

"We're here" he says enthusiastically looking at the arcade before us.

I could have expected this seeing as how much Jungkook loves video games and stuff.

He takes my hand making the butterflies come back yet again. Even though he has grabbed my hand multiple times before I still can't get used to it.

We walk inside towards some of the game machines. And Jungkook put's in a coin passing me a gun "let's get this bread" he says making me giggle. That sentence made no sense but who cares.

We both competitively shoot the zombies "YES" I say excitedly as I yet again hit a zombie with my gun.

Me and Jungkook shoot the last few zombies and we finished the game "yesss we won!"  we both say in unison suprising each other as we jumped into each others arms feeling happy.

——
"Okay so what's next?" I ask Jungkook.

We just left the arcade and we are now walking along the street as I follow him to the next thing he has planned.

"Get food, and then we go dancing" he grins.

"Noo nooo, I can't dance. And plus where would we even go dancing" I reply.

"At a club, duh. And yes you are dancing because I know you'll enjoy it" he replies as he stands still looking at the pizza restaurant in front of us.

"Let's eat here" he offers and we walk inside and the waiter shows us to a table.

At the arcade earlier on we got a few weird looks, because most people would go there in a hoodie but me and Jungkook went there in clothes you'd wear to a gala. And now people gave were giving us glances occasionally, but I didn't mind because I was here with Jungkook and that was all that mattered to me.

Me and Jungkook both ordered our pizza's and we were now done eating them.

Jungkook payed even though I told him I wanted to pay, but yeah of course he wanted to pay.

We headed out off to our next destination hand in hand.

"Jungkook?" "Yes cutie?" He answers melting my heart.

"Uhm I've never danced before, I'm the type of person who doesnt dance at parties and that's if I even go to parties..." I say.

"Owh really?" He says surprised.

"Yeah" I reply quietly.

"Don't worry I'll help you" he chuckles with a smile as twirls me around with our intertwined hand making me giggle and blush.

"See, that wasn't hard. I'll be there to help you" he smiles reassuringly.

We walk towards the club which Jungkook wanted to go to and we are now standing inside handing our ID's to the bouncer.

The bouncer let us inside and lots of girls were looking Jungkook's way as if he were a piece of meat which disgusted me because he was here with me.

We made our way towards the bar to get some drinks first because dancing is less awkward with alcohol in my system.

Jungkook asks for eight shots, so we had four each.

Me and Jungkook look at each other and we both take one of the shots in unison chugging the burning liquid down our throats.

We chugged the other three, and being the lightweight I am I could already feel it. The fuzzy warm feeling in my stomach, the burning feeling in my throat and just a tad bit dizzy.

Jungkook stood up extending his hand "my lady" he chuckles with a smile making me blush, such a gentleman.

I grab his hand and we make our way to the dance floor.

We sway to the upbeat song whilst both of my hands are intertwined with his. We were both laughing and smiling.

I could see girls looking at us. But I couldn't care less. I mean he is the Jeon Jungkook from the famous boyband BTS so of course people would look.

A slow song started playing and he put his hands firmly around my waist and I put mine on his shoulders.

We swayed slowly with the music, whilst making eye contact which never got interrupted.

I mean I couldn't look away from those beautiful ebony eyes which are to die for.

His grip on my waist got a bit tighter and he pulled me closer to him, our chests touching.

He leans closer to the side of my face, now next to my ear.

I could hear and feel his breathing which was making me feel very hot.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now y/n" he whispers. Only I could hear it over the loud music.

"Then do it" I whisper back with a smile as a blush made it's way onto my cheeks.

"I can't, girls are looking" he whispers disappointedly as his lips brushed my ear but no one could see it because my hair covered it up.

He leans back from my face and looks at my face seeing my blush making him smile.

"You know what, let's get out of here" he grins like a little kid.

——
A/n: yo