eleven.

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"uhm... you okay?"

"we could be dead right now because of you." todoroki said, turning to look at you. "you and an acorn."

"hey! it looked like a living creature!"

todoroki sighed.

so after that matter was handled, the drive continued for only a few more minutes, before todoroki stopped the car. he stepped out and you followed him, opening your mouth to question him about the location, but you stopped.

"woah." you muttered as you turned around. you had stopped on a dead street, no cars were around, it was quiet, and the sun was setting.

the view was stunning.

it was a layered sunset, starting with a burning orange that faded to peachy, then to pink, then ended with a magical purple. the yellow sun contradicted with the sky coloring, which put you in a trance at the the beauty of nature.

now, what were you doing here?

"y/n." todoroki tapped your shoulder, and you turned to see the ice stairs to help you sit at the top of the car.

you smiled, "shoto todoroki, you classic romantic!" you gushed, taking the steps to the top of the car. the sunset, the food on top of the car was all so very classic.

the boy shrugged, "i once saw this done in a movie i was forced to watch." he joined you on top of the car, opening the box of pizza that originally belonged to monoma. "and i thought you may like something like this."

you turned to look at the boy, his different colored strands of hair ruffling gently with the low breeze of the wind. "how'd you know?"

todoroki shrugged, "you just seemed the type."

you laughed a little, picking up a slice of the now cooled down, but still stolen pizza. the two of you sat and ate in silence for a bit, before you had another thought.

"did you make this perfect on purpose?" you chuckled, "or is it just another thing you did effortlessly?"

todoroki hummed, "i put some effort into it. i thought if i made our first time hanging out nice, you would want to do it again as much as i do, already."

you pulled your knees to your chest, burying part of your burning face in them. he just never elaborated on what he said. it wad so hard to figure out if he meant this all in a friendly way, or something more than that.

"we should do this again." you said quietly, watching as the sun moved down before your eyes. "the view is nice."

todoroki only shifted his eyes to look at you, discreetly. he didn't want to ruin the moment by his own head. to himself, he finally admitted to admiring your beauty in that moment.

perhaps it was a little cliché, but you were golden under the sunset.

he smiled to himself, "i agree." he said, eyes scanning over your smile, then back to your e/c eyes which glimmered due to the shine of the sun.

"the view is quite beautiful."

——

ohohohoho ahjsjak—
i hope you enjoyed!
ily all! ty for reading!
take all of my uwus <3