The One Where He Shows Affection

''I'm itching to kill something. What are we waiting for?'' Kol asked me as I stood next to him in our front yard waiting for Rebekah to lure her date out so Kol could kill him.
Soon, they came into view. A young, blonde boy opened the door of his car grabbing a jacked from the outside, with a small smile he put it over Rebekah's shoulder.
''Oh! I'm a vampire. We don't...Thanks.'' she gave him a smile, and then looked around briefly before taking his hand in her ''Let's go back inside. I got all fresh air I need.'' and with that they disappeared back into the house.
''Well...It seems like our poor Rebekah started to show first signs of weakness.'' I said, walking back to the light.
''Well, she is the weakest of us all. She falls for every man that gives her attention.'' Kol offered me his hand so he can escort me back into the house.
''She just desires to be human again. Like I once desired.'' I explained to him.
''But you finally accepted what you are. A vampire, a strongest creature in the world. You have eternity.'' Kol smiled to me.
''Yeah...But I always feared one thing...What if I stay alone? What if Niklaus falls for another women, he could get bored of me. Eternity is a long time.'' I looked at Kol.
He laughed loudly ''Niklaus to fall for someone else? He loves you dearly. You are the only original he never dared to dagger. He is totally infatuated by you. You are what makes him sane.''  Kol explained to me, opening the door ''And...If he does fall for another women, which I doubt, you won't be alone. Your place in this family is not associated with your relationship with Klaus. You are our sister.'' Kol said.

''Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy then to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!'' Esther cheered at top of the stairs as both, me and Kol and everyone around us raised a glass.
''I'll go and find Nik.'' I excused myself from Kol, walking to the room that I knew Klaus would be in.
''Hey you.'' I smiled, walking to the biggest room in the house. It was Nik's salon where he kept all of his paintings that he managed to paint in his lifetime. 
He gave me a small smile, reaching his hand for me. 
Moments like these were precious to us, in 1000 years of marriage we hardly ever had a time just for the two of us.
''It's beautiful.'' I said quietly, while looking at the small drawing of horse in front of me.
''Yeah...but I know something more beautiful.'' he said with a smile, putting his hand around my waist and lowering his head on my shoulder.

But soon, another drawing caught my eye. It was a drawing of the little girl, smiling and sitting on the grass.
I reached my hand for it''What is this?'' I asked.
''I don't know. I had a dream of it.'' he simply replied, putting it back on the table standing in front of me.
''Did you ever thought about that?''I asked suddenly.
''About what?'' 
''You know..having children.'' I said, bluntly.
''We are vampires Thea, we can't procreate.'' he said with a smirk, and then lowered his head so he can kiss my neck ''but we love to try.'' he finished and I laughed loudly.
I kissed him back, and just the moment when things started to get, you know, steamy I heard a loud bang outside.
''What the hell...'' I moved away from Nik and we run towards the frontyard of the house.
There stood Damon Salvatore, his back facing us.
''Kol...'' I quietly said as I looked at the floor, where my younger brother in law laid.

-----------------------------