'Voices'

Dan POV

"I think so Dan.." Phil mumbled and continued to fix my camera and lightings.

'And you thought I would stop talking to you, Daniel..' I heard his horrific voice again.

"No not again.." I whispered to myself. Phil didn't hear me so that's good.

'Yes it is Dan.. Because he wouldn't know that I'm talking to you. I'm the one controlling you Dan..'

"Phil may I just go outside first?" I asked Phil.

"Where are you going? And make sure you come back here." He said and I rushed out of the door.

I ran out of the apartment and I heard Em, Eve and James screaming my name. But I kept on running.

"DON'T FOLLOW ME!" I screamed and they stopped in their tracks.

'I know where you're going Dan..'

I ignored it and I continued running until I reached an abandoned place under the highway.

"What do you want with me.." I growled. I wasn't afraid to speak softly now, since I'm alone.

'I just want you Dan.. We could be friends..'

"I don't want to be friends with you, you bastard."

'Is that all you got? Are you serious?' The voices laughed.

"Just stop.. Just stop.." I said raising my voice a little.

'Look, Phil didn't even come to find you. Even Emerald, if she cared, she shouldn't have stopped running. Same with Evelyn. See Dan? They don't care about you!' It screamed.

"They still do! You're wrong! You're wrong.." I said having the urge to cover my ears.

'I'm not wrong Dan! I'm just saying the harshful truth..'

"No! This isn't the truth.. This is just what you want to happen.."

"Dan?" I heard Phil's voice from afar.

"Don't go near me Phil.." I said as I backed away, but he refused.

"Why Dan? What's happening?" He asked walking towards me.

"It's back Phil! Stay away from me! I might hurt you again.." I said and faced back.

"Dan whatever happens, I'm still here.. Look I'm backing away, but I'm just gonna keep an eye on you!" Phil shouted since I kept on walking and walking away from him.

'Don't trust Phil!'

For some reason, I'm starting to believe them. I'm starting to believe it's lies.

"I trust Phil-"

'Can you think Dan?! Look at him! He's scared of you! He doesn't want to go near you!'

I looked at Phil and I agreed to the voices.

'That's more like it..'

"Dan, I'll help you get through this!" Phil exclaimed going near me this time.

I walked towards him. I know what I'm doing now.

'Very good, Daniel..'

"Dan we could go throught this together, trust me, I can make him stop!"

'No one can stop me..'

"No Phil! You're wrong! No one can stop him!" I exclaimed and I got nearer.

"Dan.."

'Finish him.'

I ran to him and punched him, making him fall to the ground. "D-Dan," he coughed, "what are you doing?!"

"Finishing you like how I was supposed to!" I screamed and kicked him in the gut, making him cough out blood.

'What are you waiting for Dan, crack his neck!'

I made him stand up forcefully and held his head with both of my hands.

"I'm sure Phil you'll enjoy sleeping.. Forever." I smirked.

A/N

Yay quick update! 2 chapters since I counted the days since I didn't update from chapter 59, turns out I didn't update for 13 days. So I'm making it up for you guys by publishing 2 chapters in one day!

I tried to make it interesting as possible. So it took a lot of thinking until I got that idea for the 2 chapters.

Don't worry! This story won't end yet. It's still a very long way until I end this story.

Thanks for the feedback, you know who you are. I really appreaciate you guys reading, even if you guys are not voting or commenting down below, but it would be better if you comment or vote. I'm not forcing anybody!

But thanks really for 3k reads. Ilysm guys *hand heart*

(Dan's eyes aren't black in this chapter btw)

~ Kai