Part 3

~ALHAMDULILLAH~

FATIMA'S POV

I was hand washing Anisah's and co's clothes while listening to Suratul Nisa one of my favorite Surahs through my airpods, I kept following each verse until I was done washing.
I hanged the clothes on the clothe dryer and went in to prepare lunch.

*******************

I was done preparing rice and varieties of vegetables for lunch.
I went to the dining area and assembled the food warmers and plates on the dining table then went to inform everyone food was ready.

I informed everyone and went back to my room to get some rest, I wasn't hungry at all so I decided to take a nap.

I removed the Hijab I've been wearing and sauntered into the bathroom, I washed my face then came out.
I felt the air so much as I came out of the bathroom due to the sleeveless short lenghted gown I was wearing .
I was about to change into a comfortable dress when I realized my wardrobe was locked, I searched everywhere for the keys and I couldn't find it, I turned to carry my Hijab and I couldn't find it either, I was all confused. I know if Hajiya sees me like this I'm sunk! And neither of those two will borrow me their Hijab, but Ya Aisha will certainly do.
As I was about going out when Ya Khaleefa came in without notice.

END OF POV

***********************************

Fa...    Ya Khaleefa was about to call out when his eyes get stuck with her almost exposed body, it was literally the first time he was seeing her like that.

Uhmm I'm so sorry I didn't know you were changing, I just came to tell you we will be going out together , Ya Khaleefa said and was about to go when Fatima softly called him.

Ya Khaleefa, actually I was looking for my Hijab and I couldn't find it and also I don't know who locked my wardrobe, so if you can help me ask Ya Aisha to borrow me her hijab, please.

Fatima are you sure you checked well, Ya Khaleefa said to her his face down not trying to glance at her again.

Yeah, Fatima simply added.

Let me give it a try, Shall I? Ya Khaleefa asked.

Okay then.

Ya Khaleefa came in and thoroughly searched every crook and crannies of the room but unfortunately there's no sign of Hijab or Key.

Fatima I should just bring you a Hijab before we find yours, right?

Yeah, thank you.

Ya Khaleefa was about going out when the door shut closed.

He tried opening it but to no avail.
Fatima how do you open this door, ya khaleefa had to ask.

Uhmm just the normal way to open a door..? Fatima replied back more like a question.

Do you have anything sharp so that I can try and unlock it, Ya Khaleefa asked.

Uhh..   how about this showing him a long sharp nail.

Let me try, Ya Khaleefa tried but the object wasn't trying to cope with him.
So he decided to start yelling names and in no time someone approached to the door, Ya Khaleefa had to call out again when he had someone approaching to the door.
The door was opened by Hajiya who was already upset by what she was seeing.

Gwaggo! thanks for coming to our aid, Ya Khaleefa said and went for a hug but hajiya stopped him.

So Khaleefa you've reached to this point that you will lock yourselves in the room and do whatever you want right? Hajiya uttered.