Powerful

A/N

Shout out to IIlovewithreadingPJO for being so damn creative! They're amazing and I loved reading all of their suggestions 💞! There's some really good story material, so check out their suggestion in the last chapter.

I met up with the Avengers the next day. It was Monday, and I had called in and said that I would no longer attend the soulmate class. Even if I hadn't found my soulmate, I would've probably stopped sooner or later. The first thing I noticed was that the twins weren't there.
"Where's the twins?"
I asked, and Vision explained that they were sent back to America, so they could help with something important. It was a little sad, but I would see them again. I knew that!

"So, Flora. Today we will see what abilities you have"
Bruce said, as I followed him outside to the backyard. The others had gone to get some equipment and set everything up. Meanwhile Bruce filled me in on the details.
"Saturday you lifted a few, but heavier objects, and yesterday you ran inhumanly fast. It is a strange sight, since you know that multi-marks are not that strong"
He said. I nodded and thought about it. What could cause my abilities being this stronger?
"We've made a list of abilities, which we will test you for. Don't be afraid, we have everything under control"
Outside in the backyard, a few things were set up. There were many things spread around on the grass, and I felt excited.

"We will first test what we've already seen"
Tony said and came over to us. He helped me put on some equipment, and pointed at a red flag at the end of the garden, and told me to run as fast as I could over to it. I've always been very athletic, and had a fast average running speed, but as I ran towards the flag, it was clear that I ran much faster than normal. When I came back, the speedometer said that I had run as fast as 60 km/h (37,3 mph). The average speed for a multi-marked is around 40 km/h (24,8 mph)! But it got more baffling and unbelievable as the day progressed. I tested various and possible abilities, until all 8 abilities were found and somewhat pinpointed. Turned out that my abilities were spread here and there under the main categories. Example; I can make flames or just heat up my hands to an ignition temperature. Some multi-marked can only do one of these things. Something which Bruce noticed was that my mark, which the ability was linked to, glowed whenever I used said ability. It wasn't unheard of that a mark glowed whenever an ability was in use, but that only happened to people who had 3 or more marks.

When all my abilities were found, and written down on what I could and, the lost looked a little something like this:

Bruce - Earth: Can lift lumps of earth weighing up to 4 kg. Earth can vary to sand, rocks, all sorts of soil and sometimes minerals.
Clint - Air: Can create and stop winds/make winds go around a 4 m radius area around herself. Wind speeds can go up to 15 m/s (54 km/h or 33,5 mph).
Natasha - Fire: Can create flames the size of her hand on or in the palm of her hands.
Can heat up hands to 500 c in about 10 sec.
Pietro - Super speed: Can run as fast as 60 km/h (37,3 mph). Is already in great shape, and has an average speed of 25 km/h (15,5 mph).
Steve - Water: Can lift up to 4 l (135,5 fl oz) of water. Water can be split into many separate bodies.
Thor - Lightning: Can shock a target 5 m (16,4 ft) away. The further away the weaker the shock gets. Direct electricity (touch from hands) can feel like being stung by a stun gun.
Tony - Metal: Can manipulate large chunks of transition metals. Chunk can way up to 4 kg, and can be in up to 4 separate pieces.
Wanda - Telekinesis: Can lift objects in a radius of about 4 m. Objects which are directly looked at are easier to lift. It is unclear how much weight she can lift, but the guess is about 4 kg.

Note!
This is without any form of training. Should she learn to fully use her ability, she might become stronger.

It is also unknown if she can use more than one ability at once.

"This is incredible!"
Thor said, as he explained what it all meant.
"It is. I'd say I'm an expert in soulmates, marks and abilities, and I've never heard of something like this"
I said and looked at Tony.
"You said that SHIELD might want me"
Tony shrugged.
"They definitely will. Don't worry, if you don't want to, they won't get you"
I sighed and sat down on a chair. My life had changed so quickly over this weekend. Was there really a possibility of me becoming a hero? Natasha had told me that SHIELD was not an evil organisation, but that they were harsh and thought more of what could protect the bigger percentage. Nat was afraid that if I joined this hero league, that SHIELD would want to use me without thinking about my own needs as a person.

It was rare, but at a time like this, I could really use the guidance of my parents.