nct dream ; reaction

requested by @NurAmalyn

nct dream
-they try to get your attention while your doing homework/studying

this honestly doesn't really match with what the person wanted and im very disappointed in myself. im very sorry :(
this also might be because I was kinda in a rush to make this.
———————————————————

Renjun

Renjun enters the bedroom. he can see that you were stressed because of your random mutters or swears and your tense shoulders. he looks at the clock to see how long you've been studying. he makes his way to you.

"babe, you okay?" he hugs you and places a kiss on your cheek.

"yeah, im good" you say. you didn't even glance at him. you were just too busy studying for exams that's in two weeks. he sighs and places another kiss on the side of your head.

"I think you should take a break" he hoped that you would agree but he ends up getting sad when you told him you can't.

"baby come on, let your mind relax" Renjun softly says, he kneels down next to you. you didn't bother to look at him, instead you kept concentrating on studying. Renjun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

he stays on his knees waiting for you to stop. he pushed you slightly and moved your chair around which caused you to get annoyed.

"renjun, stop im studying" you say.

"hmm? I can't listen at the moment" renjun poked your arm, you shake your head and try to ignore him. after fifteen minutes he gave up on standing on his knees, he got sore so he stood up instead. he hugged you every minute and kissed your face to distract you. you tried to ignore him but it got harder by the second.

"babe? babe? babe? baby? y/n? y/n?" he would kiss your face everytime he said your name. after the one-hundredth time of him calling you out, you finally look at him.

"yes renjun?" you rasied a brow, he giggles.

"I love you" he quickly kisses your lips. your lips automatically turn into a huge smile. he giggles at your reaction.

———————————————————

———————————————————

Jeno

"don't you have until the end of the week to turn that in?" your boyfriend asked as he lays in the bed.

"yeah" you say.

"then why are you doing it right now? you've been working on that essay for the past three days. shouldn't it be done already?" he asked more questions.

"well, I had to do a lot of research first. then take notes. I started working on the essay part late last night" you tell him, he turns his phone off.