Beggar on his knees

The sailors bring up the large net that was thrown inside the sea, working hard with sweats to pull the edges and soon their hard work is paid off as millions of delicious fish, lobsters and crabs are trapped inside it.

The sailors hoot in excitement at the new food and Soobin, the giant sailor handling one of the net edges calls out with a big grin on his face. "Sailor Taehyung!!"

The called male comes sliding down the large rope, landing in the lowest mast as he stares out at the working sailors. "Ahoey little sailor!"

"We caught lots of lobsters. Enough to feed the sailors too. It is party night today." Soobin announces with his little heart pounding over the smell of lobster.

Taehyung's eyes takes in the shapes of star and he lets out a humorous laughter. "Party it is then!" He cheers and the other sailors continue after him.

While outside the sailors celebrate the decided night, inside their captain's cabin, Jimin sits in his working desk to study his missions. Y/n sits in his soft mattress, white silk gown adoring her body while her legs are swinged off the bed. Her gaze is fixed on him and she watch as he works away effortlessly with a concentrated face.

If him sitting on his table, deciding the fate of the whole seven seas was not attractive enough, the delicate glasses sitting on the tip of his nose sends her stomach into a chaotic mess. It frames his face so perfectly, she bites her lips and resist the urge to just get up and walk over to him just so she can slide his glasses up a little bit.

She figdes in her place and tries to distract herself from him by moving her eyes down to trail her finger over the light flower patterns in the long sleeves of her gown.

"You are distracting."

She flinch at the sudden diffuse of voice in the silent air and she looks up to be linked with the eyes of the man before her. He was peeking up at her through his glasses.

Y/n blinks. "Huh..?"

A side of his lips tilt up in a smirk. "How am i suppose to work if you are in front of me, sitting in my bed like that?"

"Like what?" She mumbles, furrowing her brows.

Jimin smiles mischievously. "Like you belong there."

He knew it. He knew how she gets flustered by such words but he still says these kind of things. Red as the lobsters that were being caught outside, Y/n attempts to glare at him while he breaks into silent chuckles at his little victory.

'Says him. Like he is not as distracting.'

"What are we going to do there?" Y/n tries to change the topic, running a hand through her hair to sprawl the strands over her exposed shoulders consciously.

"Where?" Jimin's eyes, for a second or two flicker down at her action, noticing how she hid her blushing shoulders from his sight. The white dress fits her perfectly. To him, she looks like an untainted mermaid. Eunbi surely knew what she was doing when she got this dress designed. It exposed the curves of her collarbone and he swear he had spotted more than four moles around the blushing skin of her shoulders and chest.

How was he supposed to control his gaze and mind if she was the definition of a tease? And the worst part is that she was unaware of her effect over him.

"The kingdom.." Y/n tries her best to not shrink under his heating gaze.

Jimin raise a teasing brow. "Who's kingdom?"

"Your kingdom." She whines out at his teasings, watching as he laughs in his chair. "I am going to leave if you continue to be like this."

Endeared at her outburst, Jimin shakes his head as he tries to calm down. "I apologize, mermaid. I will stop now."