🐢65🐢

@Terry1502 I miss your comments 😞

PS: don't forget about your promise to add more chapters of your book with little Sungie

.

.

.

Heechul's POV

I woke up and Siwon is already gone because it is Monday and his work is waiting. I roll around for a while and think if I should really get up or sleep more but Yesung solved it for me. He started to cry and after few minutes it is clear that I need to get up. I opened the door of his nursery and see that his diaper is full. I picked him up and lay him on the changing table. I handed him a stuffed toy so he will be occupied and won't squirm around. After cleaning his bum and putting him in a fresh diaper, we can head in the kitchen. I am carrying Yesung who started to squirm in my hands. He whines when I am carrying him and continues whining even after I sit him down in his highchair. I started to cook crepes and try to talk with the fussy baby who is trying to take off the safety straps. Soon I am putting a crepe on his plate and put strawberry jam on top. Yesung turned his head away from his breakfast and kicks his legs in the air.

"You miss Hawaii, am I right? We can have fun at home too."

Yesung started to cry and doesn't want to eat. The little one wants to go back. He wants to play in the ocean and sit on the warm beach. Even Bugsy and Heebum don't make him happy. We abandoned our breakfast and I made him a bottle of warm milk. I carry him in the living room and turned on the TV so he can watch cartoons and drink his milk. I really want to make him happy but it is hard when I would like to go back too. I need to start to work on my new projects and I really don't want to. Yesung drinking the milk and then burped. He started to cry again because he wants more milk while I try to force him to take a bite of his crepe. The little one started to cry again and he sounds angry. His thin arms are jerking a bit and I know what does it mean.

I am mad at you!

I sighed and pat his back while walking around the living room. He cries but at least it isn't so loud as before. I go upstairs in my office and read the e-mail which gathered during our holidays and Yesung is sitting in my lap. I shake his rattle until he grabs it and start to answer the e-mails. I have lots of tasks which means that we need to go out.

I put him down on his feet and we go in the bedroom. I started to prepare clothes for us and then strip Yesung off his pajama. I dress him in a grey jeans, black T-shirt and faux fur coat with leopard print. He looks absolutely cute but the best thing is that I have the same matching coat! I coo after seeing us in the mirror and put on our shoes. After grabbing my bag and his diaper bag we can get in the car. I strap him in his car seat and started to drive. I know that it won't be easy for him to spend his first day after our holidays in my office but there is no different option. We arrive and I hold his hand while we head to the elevator. I sighed when I open door of my office and turn on my computer. Yesung sat down on the couch and I pulled out his sippy cup with orange juice and coloring books with crayons. Fine, now he is busy and I can work.

Four hours and one take-out lunch later, I can finally say that we can go home. I packed Yesung's things and changed his diaper so I won't need to worry about his bum being covered with ugly rash at that time we get home. The traffic is terrible so our way is taking too long for Yesung to stay calm. We are stuck in a never ending line of cars and the baby started to cry.

"Only few more minutes and I will give you yummy snack."

Vision of a snack can't calm him down and his voice goes higher. Yesung's face turns red and tears mixed with snots are running down his face. I turn on the radio and sing. I hope that he is going to join me but I was wrong because Yesung started to kick his legs and cries. The cars are starting to move and we managed to get home. I lead Yesung inside and stroke his back to calm him down. He is overtired so I took off his coat and changed his clothes before lying him down in our bed. Like this he can sleep next to me and I work on my laptop. I know that I need to make it up for him, he was ready good while I was working. After one hour Yesung next to me stirred a bit and opened his eyes with a big yawn. I immediately closed my laptop and smiled at him.

"Did you have a good nap?"

Yesung rubs his eyes while trying to climb on me. I kiss his chubby cheeks and picked him up.

"Let's build a blanket fort!"

I hold him on my hip and use my second hand to take some of his stuffed animals. I go in the living room and move the armchairs to the couch to create a U shape. I throw two blankets over the armchairs to create a roof of our blanket fort and put the stuffed toys inside. Yesung crawls inside and I quickly gather more things to make our fort comfy. I bring some drinks, snacks and then turned on the TV. I play Finding Nemo and we lie down on the soft carpet and pillows. Yesung is finally laughing while watching the movie and sucks on his sippy cup and I feed him pieces of tangerine. The movie ended and I play Finding Dory.

Suddenly a pair of feet appeared in front of our fort and I peek on him. Siwon kneeled down in front of the fort and smiled on us.

"Can I come in when I have dinner?"

He took off his jacket and then crawls in our fort. I take the paper bag with boxes with our dinner and started to open them. There are chopsticks but Yesung doesn't know how to use them so I start to feed him before he can put his small fingers in the noodles. Yesung is sitting on the carpet between my legs and he is watching the movie while opening his mouth for more food. In few minutes the boxes are empty and the movie ended. Siwon goes to take a shower and I clean our fort a bit before going back.

"What about taking a bath?"

Yesung shakes his head no and giggles. I sigh because this is not a good sign. If he fusses over having a bath then he is going to be fussy while going in bed. I grab him around waist and pulled him out of the fort.

"We will have a bath with lots of bubbles."

Yesung whines no but I don't mind it and carry him upstairs in our bathroom. Siwon is already preparing a bath for our baby and I put a peachy bath bomb in the warm water. Yesung is whining again and I took off his clothes while he tries to run away to play. Luckily Siwon helps me and quickly took off his diaper before sitting him in the bathtub. Siwon grabs a bath sponge and started to bath Yesung and I can start my evening routine - gentle cleanser, toner, brightening, and hydrating serum, eye cream and moisturize. The little one is watching me from his place and Siwon baths our baby. He wraps a towel around him and carries him in his nursery. I checked my face for the last time and see no wrinkles or grey hair so I can go to sleep.

Siwon is already lying in our bed and I lie down next to him. The crib mobile above Yesung's crib is on and plays a lullaby but it doesn't make him sleepy. In few minutes we can hear is whining and then his whining turns into crying. I sigh and go to the nursery to calm him down. Yesung cries so I take him to see his daddy. Siwon takes him from my hands and lay him down next to us. Yesung finally stops crying and settles down with his head resting on Siwon's chest. I rub his back to put him to sleep and after a few minutes, we both hear his silent moans he usually does while having a nice dream. I yawn because only now I realize how tired I am and close my eyes to also have some nice dream.