10

Chapter Ten| Eden

I gulp and avert my eyes from his large erection. "Can we have a bath?" I nod my head and jump off the vanity unit. I turn the taps on and the start adding bubble bath, which I know Theo will take a liking to.

Once the bath is full I turn the taps off and step into the hot, bubbly water. A relaxing sigh escapes my lips, I look over to Theo and see that he is staring at me with wide eyes.

"You getting in?" I raise an eyebrow and smirk at him. He quickly nods his head and climbs in behind me.

Who would of thought Theo and I would be sharing a bath?

I rest my back against his chest and ignore his hard on, which is poking my back. "Can you tell me about you, small?" He whispers, intertwining his fingers with mine. I sigh and lay further back into him.

"Well my mum and dad moved to Canada when I was twenty two, so I only really see them a few time's a year. My brother, Eli, lives here in England though, he's very overprotective of me." I laugh and feel Theo's chest move up and down. "I'm actually meant to be meeting up with him tomorrow for dinner. Do you want to come?" I turn my head and smile at him.

He leans down and kisses my forehead. "Okay." He smiles. "Why did your parents move?"

"They retired and wanted a new environment." I casually shrug.

"How old is your brother?"

"Thirty one. He's married and has the cutest son, you'll see him tomorrow." I feel myself starting to get excited about Theo meeting some of my family.

I embrace the comfortable silence and close my eyes. Theo runs his fingers up and down my arm. "Small?"

"Hmmm." I move against his erection and still, when I hear him moan.

I turn around and sit on my knees in the bath tub. His eyes fall to my chest and he releases a shaky breath. "W-What are we doing today?" He looks up at me with lust-filled eyes and I can't help but reach forward and grab hold of his dick.

What is this man doing to me?! He's turning me into a freak!

"Oh!" He throws his head back and bucks his hips up. "Small, I d-don't want to force you." He breathes out and looks at me.

"You're not forcing me, I want to make you feel good." I start to move my hand up and down his length and his chest starts to quickly move up and down. "Does it feel good?" I pout and he smirks.

"Yeah. Really good, small." He pants and I quicken my pace. "Keep going." He throws his head back and clenches his eyes shut.

"Are you close?" I tilt my head and look at the defined veins in his thick neck.

"Yes." He moans loudly and comes whilst I continue to move my hand up and down. After a couple seconds he opens his eyes and smiles. "Again." He beams and I look down through the now cloudy water to see that he is hard again.

Jesus.

•••

It's the next day, Theo and I are getting prepared to meet my brother and his wife for dinner. I've just finished getting dressed and now I'm trying to find my heels.

"Ow!" I jump as I stub my toe on the corner of my bed. "Ow, ow, ow!" I hop around my bedroom, the pain immense.

The door is thrown open and I squeal falling onto my arse. "Small!" Theo panics and crouches down, cradling me to his chest. "Are you okay?" He questions, his voice filled with worry.