26. stop

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

EVAN WOLFE

The last three weeks were hard for me. I was going to therapy twice a week and not once did it get easier.

Caleb stuck to his word and came with me to every session. Seeing his face straight after was enough to keep me going, his eyes would light up the second he saw me and if I had been crying he'd instantly kiss away my tears.

His dad had been around a lot so this was the perfect reasoning to get away from him and everyone, I wasn't complaining but I wished it was because of different circumstances.

Hayley had given me some techniques to try when I have an episode or I have bad thoughts. I was going to try my hardest to keep to them because I was determined to get better. After a week she transferred me to a psychiatrist instead because she thought I might need medication which she couldn't prescribe me.

So I moved onto Reece, talking to him was easier. He didn't seem like he was patronising or that he knew better, it felt like he understood me. But instead of giving me techniques he gave me antidepressants. He prescribed me with 50mg of Zoloft a day and he talked me through the side effects.

I was hesitant at first but if it had even the slightest chance of getting me better then I wanted to try it.

By Thursday I had my last session of the week which meant the next time I was going to see Caleb properly would be next week. That was way too long for me, way too damn long.

After taking Zoloft for two weeks it had lifted my mood at points but others made my sexual desire go through the roof. I was constantly thinking of Caleb when I shouldn't be but it was one of the only things that was making me feel positive.

On Sunday Zara and Felix invite a few of us round to their pack house for some dinner. I didn't know if Caleb was going to be there or off out entertaining his demonic dad.

When we get to their pack house, my nose is instantly swarmed with his scent. Blood rushing to my member, God this was too much for me.

Zara had cooked spaghetti bolognese and started dishing up for everyone, she was too busy chatting away to Ava and Jaxon to notice me at this point. So I slipped away and up the stairs quietly.

As I tip toe through the hall, I poke my head round Caleb's room that was ajar. My heart sinks as I take a look around and notice he's not inside.

Turning out of his room I walk further down the hall until his scent gets stronger and stronger. I stop outside a dark wooden door and my eyes look through the crack in the side. Caleb's standing with his back to the door and phone in hand, texting away with a concerned look on his face.

I slip inside and close the door behind me. Caleb jumps slightly and instantly turns around, his eyes watch me as I take a few long strides towards him. "Pups?" He says confused as I reach up and kiss him.

The urge to touch him, be close to him was killing me. Satisfaction races through my body as our lips touch. "Pups," he mumbles against me again. He grabs my face with his hands and pulls away. "Is everything okay?" He questions as he analyses my face. A look of concern stretches across his eyebrows.