disclaimers

(don't mind the fact that i'm literally putting this in here 20 chapters into the story)
*
i figured i should maybe come on here and give a few disclaimers before we start.

before we dive into all the blah blah stuff, you should know that this is book one of a series. book 2 is called "Adore You Too" and of you'd like to read that after you're finished reading this book (which i highly advise because the storyline will be 1000x better) go ahead.

first off, this is a VERY soft harry fic. if you like super cute and sweet harry stories, then this story is most definitely for you. he's not an asshole or abusive or super kinky or whatever .... just the little cupcake harry we all know and love. :))
^but i should add that just because harry is soft, didn't mean all the other characters will be.

next i just want to say that any and every celebrity in here is played by themselves and their personalities are completely made up by me. i have obviously never met any of these people (specifically harry) and i don't know their personalities, considering i only see what the media has shown of them. therefore, i had to create my own idea of the character for this story. everything harry (or anyone for that matter) does/says in this story is completely fictional, even if it is loosely based on true events. i try to write this story as realistically as possible and match up every event that actually happens, but i don't know what goes on behind the scenes so i am obligated to make that up on my own.

to add to that, any additional character that is introduced in this story (i.e. lili, jess, noah, etc.) is a fictional character. they're entirely made up and are in no way based on anyone who actually exists. the way they look may be based off someone who actually exists, but their personalities and actions are not.

eventually, there will be some smut (sexual content) and i will most likely not give a warning on those chapters, so please be aware of that. there will not be a lot of smut. this story is not about sex.

if there is anything i decide to add in that may be triggering to some (abuse, suicide, mental disorders, etc.) i will try my best to put a warning at the top of the chapter. if you ever find something that is triggering or you think could be to others, please let me know and i'll add one!

you may picture the main character as yourself or anyone else you'd like, but the story is written as each character looking a specific way.

another thing i'd like to mention is that i am from the middle of the u.s. and a lot of this story is set in london, l.a., anguilla, etc. aka places i have never visited/lived. i do my best to research the areas the story will be taking place in. but research can only go so far, so if any information is off or something like that, i apologize. i am doing my best to make this story realistic :)

^but nonetheless, this is a fan FICTION...so i'm sorry if you find something you think is unrealistic. the whole story never happened, so there's bound to be something someone finds unrealistic.

also, there are a few things i've had many people mention to me that i'd like to clear up real quick. there are some that say this story moves "too fast" which, in my opinion based off a lot of stories i've read on here, it moves at a fairly normal to slow pace. another thing i've had people say is that the main character is "dumb" and yada yada. i hate to be a baby and have to bring this up but i'm a big fan of CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT and in order to have growth, she needs to start out as imperfect. i can promise you from the bottom of my heart that if she is annoying you, it will get better! plus, not everything is always going to be happy rainbows and sunshine, that's what makes the story interesting.

this story is LOOSELY based off the song "adore you" by mr steels. meaning not everything in the story will have an exact correlation to the song. but the overall plot has to do with the line "i'd walk through fire for you, just let me adore you." a few things may tie into the song, but not everything.

there is a bonus book relating to this book and the following book. it's called "Adore You: Extras", and it can be found on my profile. it includes just as the title of it states, extras. check it out if you'd like, however, it's not necessary for the story. :)

anyways, with all that being said, i hope you enjoy. don't forget to vote and comment (i read every single one). :)

follow lili on Instagram: @/lilianajmason

*
book 1
started: december 22, 2019
completed: april 28, 2020